2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron Stopper

C54A488A-EF8E-4507-808F-A433D6258B6C.jpeg

James Harden, Chris Paul and LeBron James all sought out Steph Curry to “pick on him” and it was overall ineffective. Interesting

Is this the pic you talking about? Has the hand been broken since the Pacers series?

79A53A33-1511-4EF8-9EAA-02424F68FF06.jpeg

i posted it a few pages back via ESPNs IG

i have no idea when it happened

tbh i really dont care as to WHEN, just that the pic is clear evidence that SOMETHING is going on with his hand

but whatever is going on with it, just **** Bron and go home

you cant leave the court giving 15 different custom handshakes then put a cast on talking about how much your hand effected your play

Nobody is using it as an excuse as they would've lost anyway, but Bron did seem to lose all confidence in his shot games 2-4 which was weird to me cause he was letting them fly in game 1

Nobody is using it as an excuse as they would've lost anyway, but Bron did seem to lose all confidence in his shot games 2-4 which was weird to me cause he was letting them fly in game 1

listen.....HE is using it as an excuse by putting on that cast

he aint dumb
he knows hes under a microscope
he knows its going to be a topic

it couldnt of hurt that bad to need it since he was doing them damn handshakes

Messed up part about this going forward is that GS can actually get better in the offseason. Improvement From Bell, Improvement from Cook, Swaggy salary can be replaced with someone a little more productive, & i doubt they carry all those centers over.

Iggy & Livingston will probably see slight dropoffs but both of those guys deliver come playoffs which is all that really matters

Possible players they could offer with their TPE that i think could fit in well

Ilyasova, Joe Harris, Beasely, Jeff Green, Baynes

Last edited:
listen.....HE is using it as an excuse by putting on that cast

he aint dumb
he knows hes under a microscope
he knows its going to be a topic

it couldnt of hurt that bad to need it since he was doing them damn handshakes

I don't care about a cast lmao. Nobody is arguing they would've won the series if he didn't put a cast on or not. Its only as big a deal as you make it out to be.

I do think its weak he'd put himself / his team in a situation like that. Pulling an Amare just looks weak.

What's the point of West saying that?

dude is what?? 37, he don't care, got his rings.
Probably was annoyed about the silly arguments KD and Steph were having.
It's hard to live 2 personas on and off the court. Dubs try they're best to not yell or scold each other when the cameras are on them, or when they do, it's packaged as some super uplifting and inspiring BS.
You can't tell me with all the dumb passes this team does, when simple ones will do that people don't want to publicly let em know, stop doing it.
Like how Steph threw that idiotic behind the back pass to Klay and it went out of bounds a few years back, Klay just goes back to the huddle when you know he wanted light Steph up. Tbh if steph doesn't make that pass, they would've probably would've won.

It's obvious this team is trying hard to accommodate the greatness of KD, but keep their Bay Area bred boys happy.
If you're Steph you gotta feel some sort of way having the biggest contract in the NBA, became a champ with the team that stuck with you and back to back MVPs and then they go out and get a player that can just flat out ball, and doesn't necessarily steal your shine but just overshadows it completely.

Dude's wanna act like they know Steph, "he's unselfish, he doesn't care"
Bro as a grown *** man, you'd be ok with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom