2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in what way is Budenholzer mediocre?

hawks should've won like 12 games with that roster this year. c'mon man :lol:

playoffs every year except this tank year, had hawks as a #1 seed and 60 wins, got them to the ECF and semis.

I'd disagree about Bud. Hawks had some decent teams the past few years, especially with no stars, and few people who can get their own shot.

Their roster this year sucked. Ain't a coach on the planet who could make that team good :lol:

Like I said scratch the mediocre then, average to above average, other coaches aren't getting the same look.
i agree with your premise but you came at Bud the wrong way, just really off base man. would be better if it was directed towards like scott skiles or something.

always. **** happens in every sector of american life
not a cliche that, as a person of color, you gotta be twice as good to get even half the credit

I agree with your point but Coach Bud is a really good coach. As a Lakers fan, I'd drop Luke Walton for him in a second. The things he can get done with average players is amazing.

I get his pedigree, but his recent record says otherwise.

Ok scratch the mediocre, black coaches don't get the same chances to fail and succeed.

This not one of those fam. He hasn't "failed". Keep in mind we're talking about someone that isn't being fired...merely switching teams.

He just got his first shot in 2013 and has a positive winning percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom