2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Yeah that's wild.
You can tell that **** caught Bron all the way off guard.
Exploiting her death :smh:

Reactions: Ube
Damn man.. terrible news for pop and his family

Hate to say it, but I guess there is 1 good silver lining of them getting swept or losing in 5.. him and his fam can be together

But who knows might have been best to have basketball to keep him preoccupied.. depends on the person

But that's some sad shhh

Reactions: Ube
Yeah no

7-36 on three pointers (19%) by the Sixers when their team is filled with plenty of very good three point shooters

36 year old Dwyane Wade with his best game of the entire season

James Johnson was 100% from the field on 7/7 shooting

First loss in 18 games, second home loss in over 4 months

That game was an anomaly

They went 7-36 from three for a reason, and it wasn't because they were just missing shots. The Heat defended the 3-ball extremely well and were in their chests all night, sans the 1st quarter.

I can't find a site that keeps track of stats by quarter, but I'm willing to bet the majority of those 7 makes came in the first quarter.

And if we're talking anomalies, the 18-28 (64%!!) they shot from deep in game 1 is more of an anomaly than the 7-36 they shot in game 2.

Off topic but I finally listened to this and it is WAYYYYYY WORSE than I expected. Wtf was she thinking with this ****

Honestly this Cavs-Pacers series reminds me of the Lakers-Hornets series in 2011. Lakers won in the end, but the cracks were exposed by the Hornets in round one.

:lol: As if anything needs to be exposed. Like we need the Pacers to "expose" that this Cavs team is trash and cosists of LeBron, a #2 guy who at the age of 27 averaged 8.5 points on .362 shooting in a finals series and a bunch of journeyman rejects, most of who are well into their 30s.

what would you bring that up that **** for? media love them pop up *** questions.. that ain't have a damn thing to do with the game.

Reminds me of a news reporter I saw a few weeks ago interviewing a mother in Mexico right after her house burnt down but she wasn't home.

Told her, her kids died in the fire on live TV and asked her how she felt? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom