2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best team in sports honestly.

Bron and the zebras>>>>>>>>>>>>>>96 bulls>>>>>>>16 warriors

Nothing beats the 2002 Lakers though, who somehow fought through the pain and managed to shoot the ball and win the series, despite the Kings doing everything to break the Lakers' players elbows with their faces..

2chuq9e.gif

They went 7-36 from three for a reason, and it wasn't because they were just missing shots. The Heat defended the 3-ball extremely well and were in their chests all night, sans the 1st quarter.

I can't find a site that keeps track of stats by quarter, but I'm willing to bet the majority of those 7 makes came in the first quarter.

And if we're talking anomalies, the 18-28 (64%!!) they shot from deep in game 1 is more of an anomaly than the 7-36 they shot in game 2.

This
Dudes really think the 6ers were cold or something

Pretty sure they were a top 3 three point shooting in the entire league since 2018 started, especially once they picked up Belinelli and Ilysova in February

7-36 on 19% shooting from three when they were almost a 40% three point shooting team the last month is definitely an anomaly

They went 7-36 from three for a reason, and it wasn't because they were just missing shots. The Heat defended the 3-ball extremely well and were in their chests all night, sans the 1st quarter.

I can't find a site that keeps track of stats by quarter, but I'm willing to bet the majority of those 7 makes came in the first quarter.

And if we're talking anomalies, the 18-28 (64%!!) they shot from deep in game 1 is more of an anomaly than the 7-36 they shot in game 2.
Nah, 2/18 in the 1st half. 1 in the 1st and 1 and 2nd. Most of those came in the 4th.

Yes, the Heat played tight defense but we still missed plenty of wide open shots. I know 18/28 aint happening again but 7/36 also isnt either. Regression to mean will occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom