2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for real though...can't take much from this game. next week gonna be a whole lot more of a game

man **** kansas city for losing to the bum *** titans

god WTF this **** really has me ****ing heated

I need a ****ing drink
giphy.gif

I do wonder, who chose NE at night in Foxboro? If next weeks game is a evening game, we know things are rigged.

This really couldnt have been a MIN indoor game?

Is it first choice for NBC/ESPN (ABC)/CBS/FOX on who gets what? Game time and conditions are ridiculous. Imagine if it was snowing (going back to that OAK/NE fumble game). Ne gets every benefit of doubt. Who can be a fan of that?

for real though...can't take much from this game. next week gonna be a whole lot more of a game
what more of a game.. yall are a bunch of ******* cheaters you guys are gonna cheat your way to another victory once again

cheat england strikes again

new england fans don't even watch football with suspense or stress because they know the ******* refs are gonna bail them out in the end anyways

new england is white supremacy's favorite team

if you are a fan of the new england patriots then you are a fan of white supremacy

Regardless of the outcome,been impressed by MM8. Dude has thrown some dimes tonight. His line failed him mostly

malcolm butler really poo cheese idc what yall say

Dude's been off all year long. That nixed trade to the Saints in the offseason messed with dudes head bad,can't see him being back in NE after the season but he's gonna get a big deal somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom