2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man. I wish this was a sport where both guys can be on the field at the same time, because I want to see Teddy succeed. He deserves it and I think he is a solid QB. However, if a team came calling and offered up a 2nd rounder for him right now, I'm hoping the Jets take it and wish him well.

If Teddy is still here come Week 1, it's him or Sam starting. I don't think McCown is getting the start. Next week against the Giants could be telling for Teddy's fate with the Jets.
Do you think they can get a 2nd for Theo based on preseason play?

Who should have they drafted?

I don't ****ing know...Anybody. They had their choices. Point is, they signed a better QB than they drafted and he will probably be a better option for the next few years too, so they could have done something else to help their team in another way.

I don't ****ing know...Anybody. They had their choices. Point is, they signed a better QB than they drafted and he will probably be a better option for the next few years too, so they could have done something else to help their team in another way.
You may be right. USC QBs have been meh in the NFL.Maybe Darnold becomes the Goat former USC qb maybe he doesn’t.

Well the jets did give up like 3 second rounders to move up 3 spots. Seems kind of dumb considering they did nothing to address one of the worst offensive lines in the league

^^i agree, should have just stayed where they were and got nelson

this jets move could be like chargers with brees rivers.....at least chargers got franchise QB with rivers....i know i know teddy is not on brees level....yet....i really see him being in this league 13 years starting at high level.

I dont blame them for drafting a QB, it just seemed odd to trade up when you would have gotten one anyways with the browns at 4 and colts at 3

He's only 25. That's still younger than when most good/great ones peak.

I wish he was still in Minnesota. I hope Kirk doesn't **** this up.

6b5528b2f87343ae2c3f927fdf91a6bb

Why he look like HBK in pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom