2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd damn this score is ugly.. what the hell happened?? How??

Both teams need new jerseys

upload_2018-10-18_19-37-24.png

:lol:

Vance wonders why he's fighting for his job.

So what was it for doh?

I literally watched 1 snap of that whole damn game.. was a solid Lindsey run that got called back for holding

The Cardinals might be worse than the Raiders.

I looked at their remaining schedule and I only see two more wins at most.

While he might have a terrible coaching staff, he looks awful. Some of those INTs are just flat out bad throws. I don’t think he’s going to pan out.

I'm holding out judgement on a any of these rookies until they get some decent offensive minds to work with. A lot of these teams drafted these QBs and threw them into an awful situation.

I'm holding out judgement on a any of these rookies until they get some decent offensive minds to work with. A lot of these teams drafted these QBs and threw them into an awful situation.

Yup

If hue and the Browns is the best situation, that's saying ALOT.. although Browns do got talent but the squandered a lot of resources even in that pursuit

Jeff fisher is a great example for all these dudes.. everyone knew the rams had some quality talent, but dude was wasting even gurley

Now David Johnson is in same situation, just being lined up to run it straight up the middle all game.. not that I watch his games, but his nextgen charts are sad as hell

Jeff fisher is a great example for all these dudes.. everyone knew the rams had some quality talent, but dude was wasting even gurley

Now David Johnson is in same situation, just being lined up to run it straight up the middle all game.. not that I watch his games, but his nextgen charts are sad as hell

My friend was happy last night that they ran him up the middle

Rosen being an INT machine was always a given. When they would have the UCLA games on, it was clear his decision making was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom