2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Easy call today. Everybody have fun and be safe out there.

869F1729-DAC5-489C-833D-304970052A2C.jpeg

Last edited:
AntiHero RTIC cooler part of the stuff available?
Lol I have that cooler in my garage.... well I guess it’s in storage now
Never had a chance to use it

I
I love mine.... both pairs
Just hurts that the outlet had multiple size runs for $20 and I paid retail for both of mine
Oh well, I buy what I like with no ragrets
I paid box price too. But no worries. I really wanted them. A second for $20 would have been an easy cop cop for me.

Just scooped another pink box dunk for the collection off the bay tonight. Will post on foot when they show up.

whats up? havent copped a pair of sbs in a buncha years....lookin at these denim dunk lows w the skinny tongue. i used to rock 11 in sbs and 10.5 in regular dunks. anyone know how these fit these days?

whats up? havent copped a pair of sbs in a buncha years....lookin at these denim dunk lows w the skinny tongue. i used to rock 11 in sbs and 10.5 in regular dunks. anyone know how these fit these days?
Funny you should ask. I’m generally an 11 in the Dunk Low Pro’s, but I had to go half and size up on that particular pair. I found them very tight.

giphy.gif

Does this concern you as a buyer and does this change the way that you’ll go about your purchases?

Edit: Classic chair gif added at request.

Last edited:
Does this concern you as a buyer and does this change the way that you’ll go about your purchases?

Not the Main reason I don't buy from GOAT or StockX, but some of the Reason.
I have heard of this happening more and more often; Legit pairs being sent in and being denied as Legit, or as Franchise Kicks states, being sent back Fugazi pairs back, Or even being sent the wrong Sneaks back.
No Bueno!

Does anyone know how much momofuku dunks go for nowadays? Was thinking about snagging a pair if their cheap enough. Regret not getting them at the time now.

Does anyone know how much momofuku dunks go for nowadays? Was thinking about snagging a pair if their cheap enough. Regret not getting them at the time now.
Not much, you just have to do some hunting. Mine were $150 in Feb. Someone posted last week that they got them closer to retail.

Not the Main reason I don't buy from GOAT or StockX, but some of the Reason.
I have heard of this happening more and more often; Legit pairs being sent in and being denied as Legit, or as Franchise Kicks states, being sent back Fugazi pairs back, Or even being sent the wrong Sneaks back.
No Bueno!
I sent in a size 12 yeezy blue tint to stockx and they claimed I sent the wrong size in and then returned a size 11.5 to me a few weeks back. I only got two pairs of blue tints, a size 11.5 and a 12, sold the 11.5 immediately upon receiving it so I know what I had left... only thing that made me not blow my top was i sold the 11.5 they sent for $10 more than I got for the 12.... SMH

So far I've only purchased through stockx...... I figure you guys would help steer me the right way if something didn't add up. Honestly even before seeing this post I think I'd be skeptical about selling because people are people and you can't trust them all.

Back
Top Bottom