2018 NY Auto Show - PARIS AutoShow - LA AutoShow Nov30-Dec9

4 door AMG gt the dumbest thing ever.

it's suppose to be direct competitor to the Panamera

2018-nyias-mercedes-amg-gt-63-s.jpg

Last edited:
no show for Jeep as far as I can tell

outside of Cadillac, there really weren't much domestic reveals/presence in the show

it's suppose to be direct competitor to the Panamera

2018-nyias-mercedes-amg-gt-63-s.jpg

It looks 100x better without the wing on the back.

It's beautiful man, what you mean?
AMG GT coupe is probably my favorite mercedes silhouette ever. Kind of burnt out on automakers (specifically german ones) making 4 door adaptations of their coupes. First BMW with makign the 4 series its own line as a stand alone coupe, then splitting it to a grand coupe (I still think that was stupid considering it sits between the 3 and 5 series) then the 8 series, now Mercedes with the AMG GT.

It is a beautiful car though, and I would drive one, but I feel that they could have fit this in without splitting the AMG GT into 2 models.

Wouldn't even call it a small SUV/CUV. Car is TINY. Basically a Mazda 3 but with AWD available. Hell I think the 3 has more trunk space too.

Regardless, excited to see what Mazda has coming out, they've especially their new Skyactiv-X engine.
The 3 does have more trunk space. I'm not sure who Mazda is trying to aim with this car. Last year's model didn't have as much automated featured as the CX-5.

And it is small. Should have just added the specs to the 3 and beast that up.

First BMW with makign the 4 series its own line as a stand alone coupe, then splitting it to a grand coupe (I still think that was stupid considering it sits between the 3 and 5 series)

and discontinuing the 6-series coupe while the GC stays :smh:

Audi RS5 Sportback

this cars a beauty but I wish they brought it in a different color
01-2019-audi-rs5-sportback-ny-1.jpg

05-2019-audi-rs5-sportback-ny-1.jpg

rs5-sportback-drv-02-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom