2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I used to listen to Jim Rome every day but my schedule changed the last few years
s and can't do so anymore. His show was like 10% sports and 90% callers shooting on each other :rofl:

I used to listen to Jim Rome every day but my schedule changed the last few years
s and can't do so anymore. His show was like 10% sports and 90% callers shooting on each other :rofl:

I used to listen to Rome, but after a while, you pick up that he doesn't actually know jack **** about sports, he just runs his mouth and the clones gobble it up. After I picked up on that, I gave up on him.

Dan Patrick is solid, he actually knows stuff, and has solid guests/interviews, I just wish he didn't have the four dweebs talk so much.

I like late night with baby Golic and then mike and trey or dan Patrick in the morning. SAS is terrible cowherd is terrible the local guys (sedano Keyshawn and LZ) are extra terrible

I like Joey Bats. Mets might be a good place for him to play

I just hope Callaway continues playing Nimmo

I downloaded tunein just so I can listen to Michael K on the way home. Rosenberg actually works well in that environment.

i'm bout to start collecting cards again. cleaning out my closet and i found my old sets and cards. Bonds, Griffey, Jeter rookies, got a Roberto Clemente card my uncle gave me. i know the market ain't **** anymore but the feeling i got looking at these old joints was awesome.

anybody still collect ? bout to buy the topps set now :lol: :nthat:

Juan Soto is something like 3-6 with 4 walks in his first two games ... The dude is a better outfielder than Harper and has a better approach at the plate ... He may not have as much pop but his power is natural and plenty ... He reminds me a bit of Harper when Bryce made the transition from skinnier fast guy to jacked meathead ... He is a complete player and I am amazed that the Nats have him ...

i'm bout to start collecting cards again. cleaning out my closet and i found my old sets and cards. Bonds, Griffey, Jeter rookies, got a Roberto Clemente card my uncle gave me. i know the market ain't **** anymore but the feeling i got looking at these old joints was awesome.

anybody still collect ? bout to buy the topps set now :lol: :nthat:

Some. Nowhere near what I used to, but somethin for when I'm old.

Picked up a ton of Bowman this year, but not much else.

Juan Soto is something like 3-6 with 4 walks in his first two games ... The dude is a better outfielder than Harper and has a better approach at the plate ... He may not have as much pop but his power is natural and plenty ... He reminds me a bit of Harper when Bryce made the transition from skinnier fast guy to jacked meathead ... He is a complete player and I am amazed that the Nats have him ...
All these young guys in the NL East making me feel old and I’m only 23 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom