2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Get ready for the “I didn’t know that I took something that was banned. My Dr. I’m the Dominican prescribed me something and I should have checked what it was before taking it.”

As a dominican myself, I find it hilarious that is the go-to excuse when they get caught.

“The aerodynamic properties of the ball have changed, allowing it to carry farther,” said committee chairman Alan Nathan, professor emeritus of physics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

nice.gif

yeah i'm pretty shocked. local media downplaying it given his performance so far, but i'm not a fan of the move.

it makes room for pedroia's return, but like, big ****ing deal about pedroia.

yeah i'm pretty shocked. local media downplaying it given his performance so far, but i'm not a fan of the move.

it makes room for pedroia's return, but like, big ****ing deal about pedroia.

I feel like the Red Sox are being way too loyal to Pedey. About to be 35 years old, 5'9" coming off major knee surgery. I just don't see the logic. I'd start Nunez over him almost everyday.

And at least Hanley still has pop, even in clutch situations.

I feel like the Red Sox are being way too loyal to Pedey. About to be 35 years old, 5'9" coming off major knee surgery. I just don't see the logic. I'd start Nunez over him almost everyday.

100%, man

we'll see what pedey has in the tank, but can't be much

Facts.

Yankees should just eat the Ellsbury $ at this point. Cut him. Waste of a roster space if/when he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom