2019-20 LAKERS SEASON THREAD | 10-2 | AD FOR DPOY | CARUSO FOR MVP

Would you be seriously down to attend a Laker game summit in December/January?

• Total voters
Joined Jul 16, 2017
I mean. I said this two weeks ago on here:

this team is who we think they are

we got main rotation players of: Dwight howard, Avery Bradley, Kcp and rondo. Wrap your head around that. These are the guys that will be playing down the stretch. what do you expect????? We will be a 5th seed type of team and get knocked out in first or second round. We also have an average coach and below average front office. It is what it is. Can’t get too mad. We were “competitive” vs a real contender. That is what we should expect.

Joined Feb 17, 2019
All I gotta say is, the Clippers flat out outplayed us.

Having said that, they better not win another game against us in the regular season.

Time to wake up, and it's still early af.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
92-90, Bron sits.

:lol:

Kuz out is huge, cuz if DG is anywhere close to this, just 12-14 that's great, AD-Bron-Kuz will be 70ish a night.
Gotta get Kuz right.

Joined Dec 27, 2006
Danny Green balled out.
Got cold at the wrong time for everyone. Some plays in the paint should have been 2 charges and that Beverly rebound.
Still putting pieces together. But I think 6- 7 players made a 3 and that's something that killed us last year.
Bron was disappointing tonight.
AD is nasty but was tired.

Send kcp back to jail.

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Getting outrebounded is the biggest takeaway here.

Time for the bigs to wake up and start asserting themselves instead of camping out at the three point line

Joined Jan 18, 2006
It's 1 game folks. Please don't stress yourselves out. Give it time. Relax. Long season.
I don't disagree.

But this was not the game you lose. They didn't have PG and got out played by Lou and Harrell.

Kawhi was exactly who we thought he would be.

But to be out hustled out there by Beverly and Harrell...

Like I said a loss on friday? Cool. Not tonight.

Joined Dec 27, 2006
It's 1 game folks. Please don't stress yourselves out. Give it time. Relax. Long season.
But rotations... Jkjk
So much hype and you can see they have lots of strengths but the weaknesses show out too.
Our playoff dryspell has us on microanalyzing each game

Joined Jul 9, 2006
Vogel had Dwight in there way too long instead of McGee. KCP shoulda been switched out for Caruso. Cook and Daniels struggled but damn KCP looked bad.

VinMillerHearn58

formerly lakersreppa008
Joined May 5, 2006
Kuz will really help this team out when he gets back. Especially if both AD and Bron sit down. But there HAS to be a combo of AD-Kuz, Bron-Kuz out on the floor at all times.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Certainly agree on the rebounding/hustle ball. Can't allow that.

Stuff to clean up, zero doubt.

KCP, c'mon kid.

Cook needs to hit some open shots.

Give it some time. EVERY Bron team starts slow every year. They'll tighten up after a couple weeks.

Top Bottom