**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kuz bein out is a big part why we struggled a little.

Hopefully just a scratch.

Rondo/KCP/Kuz/Howard bench + AD or Bron at a time is pretty good. Doesn't even account for Caruso. We really getting contributions from all 12.

great game . feels weird to win games we usually lose

next game will be tough. OKC by 2 unfortunately

AD damaged goods til ol boy gimme 15 boards

With that being said, his shot appears to be coming along. Hope it wasn’t an anomaly

And cook needs to be cut.. dude chucks every opportunity he gets. Mans gives no ****s about takin bad shots, or not passing. ***** is trash

Cook has been a disappointment. He's still better than what he's been showing but I see why he's not a big money player. He's indecisive and his confidence is flimsy. It's all between the ears with him

The downfall of my lakers in the playoffs bc of fatigue will be disappointing. LeBron and AD again play 37+ mins. Meanwhile our competition are playing their stars 50 games so they can go 40 min a game when it matters

Quinn hasn't shot well, can barely dribble, turns the ball over, possesses bad vision and cannot stay in front of who he's guarding.

Cook just needs to let it fly he hesitates like rondo unless it's a wide open shot, but i think he has a role on some nights.

And :pimp: at KCP actually not doing dumb things on the court

The thing I'm seeing with Cook is that he does not impact the game in anything other than being an outside shooter. He doesnt get steals and play D like Caruso or Bradley. He sucks in the PNR, his mid range game is lacking, he doesn't get to the rim on penetration, etc etc.

Ntm he barely plays and that's because he is somewhat of a liability if given big minutes imho.

He might take a little longer to pick it up and become more multi faceted but I think he can do it. He has the talent to become a better overall player. I still like him better than Daniels for sure

Hero-Banner-1900x800-preview_1780e497-da19-4780-9901-7bae4d5fa029_3024x.jpg

Never let Shaq design anything else.
Nah man. U know damn well a group of designers came with 10 different designs and he chose one he liked the most.
It’s not like he drew the pics of them himself and sewed the material on

Back
Top Bottom