**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:lol: yeah them things are awful

so is that the last of our jerseys for this season? Was hoping that rumor of the blue and white ones was true

They're gonna give up some 3s when Dwight and javale play. But they've done a great job of protecting the paint and then running shooters off the 3 pts line. Bron and AD have been unreal.

My main concern is having a wing defender. Really need iggy.

I do think Fatigue can be a concern (especially with Bron) but Vogel seems to be very in tune with what players need/want so as the season whines down i expect that he will do more load management. I think he see's how important it is that we get off to a good start & create chemistry tho. So i'm not too mad at the minutes right now.

By the end of the season a lot of teams will be in tank mode, and we will have a better understanding of seeding so i expect a lot more rest to come in March/April.

Not to metion The Clippers being our biggest threat in the West actually helps, because homecourt really wouldn't matter against them. Come playoff time those are gonna be Lakers home games no matter what color the court is. our guys not having to travel for a potential series is an advantage.

More numbers

#1 in opponent FGM. #3 in FGM. No other team is top 5 in both. Pacers and Sixers are the only teams top 10 in both
#3 in FG%. #6 in opp FG%. Bucks are the only other team top 6 in both (4th/2nd). Raptors the only other team top 10 in both (8th/1st)
#20 in 3%. Up from #29
#4 in assists #10 in turnovers (Wizards/pacers/nuggets top 10 in both)
#8 in steals #1 in blocks (Wolves/celtics/sixers top 10 in both)
#2 defensive rating
#9 offensive rating
#1 net rating
#8 assist %
#7 assist/to
#3 assist ratio
#6 rebound %
#1 opp blocks

More numbers

#1 in opponent FGM. #3 in FGM. No other team is top 5 in both. Pacers and Sixers are the only teams top 10 in both
#3 in FG%. #6 in opp FG%. Bucks are the only other team top 6 in both (4th/2nd). Raptors the only other team top 10 in both (8th/1st)
#20 in 3%. Up from #29
#4 in assists #10 in turnovers (Wizards/pacers/nuggets top 10 in both)
#8 in steals #1 in blocks (Wolves/celtics/sixers top 10 in both)
#2 defensive rating
#9 offensive rating
#1 net rating
#8 assist %
#7 assist/to
#3 assist ratio
#6 rebound %
#1 opp blocks
“Like”

if the shaq jerseys didnt have that WNBA star bull**** on the sides I’d be all in

Man I love the white lettering on the lakers font & numbers though, looks too clean.

I'm thinking they're going to have to do Elgin Baylor in order to get the blue jerseys. Too many hurt feelings with the Logo after this summer's shenanigans with Fun Guy.

I'm thinking they're going to have to do Elgin Baylor in order to get the blue jerseys. Too many hurt feelings with the Logo after this summer's shenanigans with Fun Guy.

West out of the family bro. You can't build up the Clippers and come back.

Reactions: MVP
What’s this about Kuz for Markannen? No thx

It's something Chicago cooked up. He sucks so they are trying to conjure up this nonsense of KCP, Kuz and THT for Markannen. Saying he could fit next to D12 and AD.

That writer should be drug tested. Why would we trade 3 guys for someone who is trash they you don't want.

I'd rather resign KCP again then make that deal.

It was a trade suggestion from a Bulls blog, not an actual trade rumor from a reputable writer.

It's something Chicago cooked up. He sucks so they are trying to conjure up this nonsense of KCP, Kuz and THT for Markannen. Saying he could fit next to D12 and AD.

That writer should be drug tested. Why would we trade 3 guys for someone who is trash they you don't want.

I'd rather resign KCP again then make that deal.

was supposedly a multi team deal not 3 for 1. Glad it’s bogus

West out of the family bro. You can't build up the Clippers and come back.

I aint mad at logo.

It's Jeanie's FAULT why he isn't back with the Lakers fam.

He's made it known and dropped hints he wanted to comeback in some capacity. Nobody knows the REAL reason why. Maybe Doc Buss dying wishes to Jeanie was to not ever let logo come back. Maybe Phil behind the scenes is in her head and still hitting the yambs telling her not to bring logo back.

He built up the Clippers.

Didn't mind GS...but the Clippers?

Nah bruh. You done. Might as well have gone to the Celtics...

This Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson yotube video podcast "All The Smoke" is dope. If y'all haven't check it out.

Lou Will droppin this story about Mamba:

“[Kobe Bryant] is going to be mad at me for this but we got blown out in Portland and he came in the locker room and he said, ‘From now on, every time down the court, I touch the ball. Y’all are going to learn what it’s like to play with Kobe Bean ... Bryant,’” Williams said. “We had just gotten the ... kicked out of us and Kobe wasn’t going for it.”
Bryant is scheduled to be a guest on the show next month and Jackson and Barnes plan to have a mix of celebrities and athletes. Barnes even suggested having Derek Fisher as a guest. The former Lakers teammates got into an altercation when Fisher started dating Barnes’ ex-wife, Gloria Govan, but the two are on better terms now after Fisher and Govan’s engagement last year.

Source:

Mamba will be on the show next month.

Back
Top Bottom