**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kuz will really help this team out when he gets back. Especially if both AD and Bron sit down. But there HAS to be a combo of AD-Kuz, Bron-Kuz out on the floor at all times.

Certainly agree on the rebounding/hustle ball. Can't allow that.

Stuff to clean up, zero doubt.

KCP, c'mon kid.

Cook needs to hit some open shots.

Give it some time. EVERY Bron team starts slow every year. They'll tighten up after a couple weeks.

That one kcp foul call on the inbounds where they gave them the free throw was on some bull.

Harrell getting away with bulldozing should just let lebron body people.

People blaming KCP and the bench

but Lebron is the one deferring to them when he’s the self proclaimed GOAT who should be taking over

everyone saying that lebrons teams always start this way...you can tell lebron ain’t the same anymore. I said it on the off-season, we needed a legit pg or not have traded BI. He would be great shot creator while bron or Ad out

The rebounding margin was the only thing that concerned me tonight. The other **** I think will work itself out, not that the rebounding won’t, just the margin being that bad is Somewhat baffling

circled-25-on-calendar-focus-on-date-25-R17BFP.jpg

If Bron wouldn't have been half assing out there at crucial junctures with his passing we coulda swung the momentum but he was really bad tonight.

Hella long rebounds. Clippers had like every offensive board off a missed 3 just bounce right to them. KCP was busting his *** out there but as usual too many mental mistakes and no impact on offense. Offense looked trash, they weren't running any of the stuff from preseason, just out there stagnant. Daniels and cook tonite :x, those shots have to fall. Lots of miscommunication on defense behind the 3 point line leading to easy looks. Gotta watch it again but no reason McGee shouldn't have been more of a factor. The way the rotations are setup makes kuz's absence worse. Having Bron start the 2nd and 4th and then rest in the middle of the 2nd and 4th kills the flow without another scoring option next to AD. Clippers looked like a team that had chemistry from last year and we didn't. On to the next

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Accept it boys. 5-7th seed. This year is a wash for me. My main focus is ensuring AD resigns. If not, LeBron retiring and we will be worse then the Knicks for the next 20 years

Back
Top Bottom