**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y'all notice how Darvin Ham has made Bron and AD and everyone else dumber players? Lol

You know the old adage, you are who you surround yourself with

You surround yourself with low life's, you become a low life

You surround yourself with gangbangers, chances are you become one as well

You surround yourself with thieves and crooks, guess what you become one too

You surround yourself with millionaires every day, good chance you develop the habits and mentality of one as well

And you surround yourself with stupid people like Darvin, you think you'll become a more intelligent basketball player?

You got living proof staring at you in the eyes every single time you watch the Lakers that you only get dumber when you play for Ham LOL

I don't remember then pushing "Yay! We won! Now get rid of everyone except us, please & thanks."

???

We're talkin about the Russ trade, right? Which they were in favor for. Remember them having dinner with him recruiting him and all that?

My only fear is Lakers win game 3 and get my hopes up again, i'm dreading this offseason with the dramatics Lebron will bring out, i'm hoping i'm wrong but this could be a mini-warriors type end of an era if we flame out this bad.

Get this series over with

Denver in 4. Sweep these underachievers, give Jeanie, Rob, and Darvin another taste of Loserville.

Lakers don't deserve to even be in the playoffs the way they've mismanaged their entire season. Damn pretenders, fans shouldn't even show up on Thursday. For what?!

We sending Ham packing to Barstow so he can run his business full time

Screenshot_20240423_092405_Google.jpg

Imagine getting swept back to back seasons by the same team

Like it or not, fans will be furious and the coach is always the easiest to be scapegoated.

It'll be better if we all collectively accept our fate and start the off season early :emoji_cry:

Yeah....99% we are going home this round...

But god....these guys play great for like 45 to 46 minutes then just make so many mental mistakes.

We could beat this team...but we are just missing something and I can't put my finger on it...

Game four of the 2008 Finals vs the Celtics will always be #1 for me, this might've shot past game six of the 2006 first round vs the Suns as the #2 most painful Laker loss.

I couldn't even come in here after last night, guys.

That one hurt more than any loss since I was in high school. Straight up.

What's ****ed up is I knew we were gonna lose the whole time. It felt like I was watching my loved one on a train track while the train was coming :lol:

I had a thought in the 3rd after Murray missed a shot...I told my wife he would hit the game winner...but I said it would be a 3...smh

???

We're talkin about the Russ trade, right? Which they were in favor for. Remember them having dinner with him recruiting him and all that?
Somewhere you switched from 'They supported gutting the roster' to 'They really wanted that guy.'
I know: 'Lots of guys had to move in order to get that guy.'
Lots of guys is not the entire roster, and it's still one move. Inside of 2 years, the entire championship roster was gone, except for 2 players. That's Rob.

Game four of the 2008 Finals vs the Celtics will always be #1 for me, this might've shot past game six of the 2006 first round vs the Suns as the #2 most painful Laker loss.

This is the list for sure.

But game 6 Suns still number 2.

This series might very well end up 4-0. The Suns series, we won. It was over. We'd already won 3 games, 3 point lead, we got a miss, we did it and then nobody can grab a rebound........ :frown:

Back
Top Bottom