**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Whats the one thing we know about the Lakers when another team is missing players...

They don't take advantage.

Hope to be wrong but just happy we have Lakers Basketball!

In all seriousness, the level of scrutiny for this game is gonna be annoying. It’s the first real game back in a bubble after 4 months off. I hope Vogel doesn’t go crazy with their minutes.

we added 3 players (if you count Morris) and lost two KEY pieces of our rotation so we don’t even know our lineups fully. Will take time. Health and rhythm is more important then going balls to the wall trying to one up the freaking clippers

plus if and when we play Memphis in first round, that too will be our “preseason” bc let’s face it. We should sweep them easily

Nah **** all that, Lakers should win this game easily they missing their heart and soul of their squad in Lou and Trez. Bron and AD need to put them away early.

We beat them when they had everybody and blew the other two matchups in my opinion, no excuses.

Nah **** all that, Lakers should win this game easily they missing their heart and soul of their squad in Lou and Trez. Bron and AD need to put them away early.

We beat them when they had everybody and blew the other two matchups in my opinion, no excuses.
I agree that we beat ourselves in first two meetings. But even if lakers win it will be over analyzed. We do need to win though bc they effectively secures the top seed
but...if the clippers win. Espn will be hard to watch

rotations shouldnt be an issue at all
only players getting extended run will be caruso and Jr/waiters
morris / DH minutes will be determined on clipper bigs and how they fare

Opening night - No PG, Morris, Kuzma, Rondo...Clippers were better, but Lakers were good for a "new" team
Christmas day - No Morris...Clippers won, but I thought the Lakers controlled the game for the most part
March game - Everybody at (near) full strength....Even at half, but the Lakers were better in the second half
Tonight - No Bradley, Rondo, Harrell, Lou and maybe Beverly...We'll see

How come the pregame lakers-clippers article is saying “Lou Williams MIGHT not be available to tonight”
I thought it was a certainty

lv3ij8f3p0e51.jpg

Do we show our cards to Doc tonight? Gamesmanship y’all

play LB 20 min. Sit AD. Let our little homies ride on these ****** made *** bad boy *****es

get out the way yo
Get out the way yo
Fun Guy just got dropped

Kawhi was doing his damage at the end of 1Q/start of 2Q. Need to stagger Danny for those minutes because KCP is too small and Kuz is too soft.

Back
Top Bottom