**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The struggle against teams with length continues. There's only one team in the West that has them but all the top teams in the East man, if we make it there is gone be a problem.

Raptors defense is so scary, I want no part of them.

Granted the Bucks have the #1 defense and do have length, I'm more scared of the raps cause of Nurse then I am with Budenholzer lol.

Nick Nurse out coached Vogel tonight by double teaming AD hard which made him a non factor tonight and of course to many missed wide open 3’s

The struggle against teams with length continues. There's only one team in the West that has them but all the top teams in the East man, if we make it there is gone be a problem.
Plus theygot *** *** Lowry
Pesky *** guard lol

Def a weird time. New players. Long layoff. Take god for these 8 games. I had intitially wanted to start playoffs right away. But that woulda been a disaster. Especially for us given we have an entirely new bench rotation

McGee and Howard both been GARBAGE so far these two games.
Also, can we start the campaign to start publically bullying Green
Funny thing is danny green has yet to score against his former team. 0 points in 27 minutes. That loyalty :nerd:
D0EC2F28-7C4D-449F-A88E-E04B7B03899D.png

At this rate DG’s expiring 15mill needs to get moved for something this offseason. Get it done Rob.

Yeah man DG is a robbery. He’s only reallly had 1 good game in dec and outside of that has been extremely underwhelming.
Dude has not been reliable

I’ve been catching every other game this season and the past 2 games. Green has literally made under ~10 I can remember. :lol: What is his problem? He was like 46% from 3 last season. Is it because he’s in a spot up shooter role, or has he always been? Idk what it is. Even when he’s open he looks to pass it back to Bron.

It aint even that complicated....

we just missed too many open shots...3's or not

Regardless of what Toronto did or didn't do, AD and Bron...somehow we were in it until the last 6 minutes when we just fell apart.

Shooting been this teams problem since last year man, we are a below average shooting team, not just the 3

Vogel gotta find minutes for Jr and Dion...not getting much from Green at this point

why the hell was up with Kuzma taking those weird sideways fade seats lol

Definitely not gonna lose too much sleep over the loss. Raptors are legit title contenders and more ppl need to start putting some respeck on their name. They don't match-up that well against the Bucks but they do against us and it shows when we play them. A few things have irked but I wait and see if we sort them out before the playoffs...we gud

Back
Top Bottom