**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Portland has 1 guy that can go crazy in a series, still can't get over how Dame burned the Lakers with 48 points after an emotional night in Staples. Dude is mamba like Melo, CJ, Gary Trent all having a good bubble games, how can we even defend these guys with Green, Bradley MIA.

I'm definitely worried.

EeyCxPTUMAAlodS
Hopefully Danny gets all his misses out they way now :lol:

If that was directed at certain people in here and I'm one of them, in my own defense, I am doom and gloom all the time regarding my teams. 😂🤷‍♂️ I've been doom and gloom as long as C CP1708 has known me, which has been a long time.
I’m the queen of doom and gloom
This time, it’s facts.

Soooo apparently the clippers were ACTIVELY trying to lose their game vs Blazers... what are they afraid of? Aren’t they head and shoulders better than the Lakers?

Soooo apparently the clippers were ACTIVELY trying to lose their game vs Blazers... what are they afraid of? Aren’t they head and shoulders better than the Lakers?
Unless I am mistaken they are the two seed, probably trying to loose to better Blazers standings. Probably think Blazers are a better match for Lakers than Grizzlies. However, if you are trying to lose the game just sit your "star" players after the second quarter.

What’s with the overrreaction to blazers losing? Do people realize they just have to get the 9th seed and not 8? If you’re 9th and within 4 games (which they will be) you play a 1 game tournament for the playoff spot. Losing today did very little to lower their chances. They have an easy schedule left. Also if I’m the lakers it should motivate me that people think we are frightened of the blazers

Back
Top Bottom