**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

rtr9nw45h7j51.png

How do we play any time a main player is missing...

Hopefully we break that trend. Need to put them away early. Think Bron might finally be in that playoff mode and we should be fine but I wouldn't be surprised if some how we lost a close one.

Nah, You just need to go out there and bury them early. Similar to what we did yesterday. If we handle business, LeBron and Anthony Davis shouldn't need to play more than 20 minutes
Agree

assuming he’s healthy. Play him and hopefully he won’t have to play more than 25 mins. Remember if we close em out tomorrow and okc series goes to 7, that would mean 5 days of no games for us. 3 or 4 is more then enough to avoid rust. So rather play AD tomorrow

AD snubbed for DPOY lol
I hate analytics lol

AD out here guarding and swatting Dame/CJ then locking up Jokic and Greek himself :lol:

AD snubbed for DPOY lol
I hate analytics lol

AD out here guarding and swatting Dame/CJ then locking up Jokic and Greek himself :lol:

Bruh I just saw that Giannis got DPOY...smh

He has a case but man...what I saw from AD...smh.

Some are saying Giannis got this cuzz Bron will get MVP.

If that happens...yikes.

Yeah Greek getting both DPOY AND MVP lol

Man ain't even made a Finals yet... :lol:
**** is #PurelyPolitical

Yeah Greek getting both DPOY AND MVP lol

Man ain't even made a Finals yet... :lol:
**** is #PurelyPolitical

What does the Finals have to do with a REGULAR SEASON AWARD?

I do think AD deserved DPOY, but if the argument against Giannis is lack of playoff success it's not a very good one.

Damn, as a fan of basketball, I hate it had to end like that for Dame...

As a Laker fan.. BBQ chicken! We best stomp ‘em early and wrap it up. Send them home to go fishing in this beautiful PNW weather!
49A2DE43-0E1F-4AA9-8655-6162968A1BBD.gif

What does the Finals have to do with a REGULAR SEASON AWARD?

I do think AD deserved DPOY, but if the argument against Giannis is lack of playoff success it's not a very good one.
nah this just the lebron fan in me salt that he getting robbed this year and that he got robbed from at least 1 DPOY in his Miami days :lol:

If Caruso had a jumper he'd be making $10-12/million a year.

He makes some bonehead plays every now and then, but the kid gets it.

Back
Top Bottom