**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

97997021_3556962731017124_7403021118484774912_o.jpg
FAX! 12 MORE! C CP1708

-foe

Bron & AD should be able to score at will in the paint.

Even guys like Caruso, Kuzma and KCP should go off because they have no inside presence.

VERY detailed loo into the Lakers advantages & how they could have great success against HOU w/o having to "go small". I keep telling people this Houston offense is big on perception, fact is they have more below average shooters on the court than good ones in most situations.

VERY detailed loo into the Lakers advantages & how they could have great success against HOU w/o having to "go small". I keep telling people this Houston offense is big on perception, fact is they have more below average shooters on the court than good ones in most situations.

Prediction: one week from today he will post a video of what lakers need to do in offseason to get passed 2nd round next year.

Yeah, I can definitely see the argument for the 2 bigs lineup. HOU puts up a lot of bricks and if you can take away their drives it makes it harder for the rockets to score.

Tucker
Covington
Gordon
Harden
Westbrook

Pick your five to match up with this lineup.

Tucker
Covington
Gordon
Harden
Westbrook

Pick your five to match up with this lineup.

I think Jeff Green may be interchangeable with Covington/Tucker or even Westbrook/Gordon given some circumstances, but for you guys I think I'd go:

kcp
green
bron
kuz
AD

I know green and kcp have stunk from 3, but I wonder if Caruso being out there just helps the rockets clog the paint for AD even if he is a better defender than kcp/green.

KCP has actually gotten back to his 3 point averages, Green meanwhile has continue to stink but he does still play solid D.

Y’all really didn’t watch the video of the lakers and playing big huh? we should play Dwight and McGee.

We got lucky that lillard broke his knees, McCollum broke his back, and Collins had a stress reaction - not to mention Whitesides and Lillards dislocated fingers. Even then we barely won that series.

we need another miracle. Harden needs to get a bad ingrown hair on his chin or something.

We got lucky that lillard broke his knees, McCollum broke his back, and Collins had a stress reaction - not to mention Whitesides and Lillards dislocated fingers. Even then we barely won that series.

we need another miracle. Harden needs to get a bad ingrown hair on his chin or something.

Jim's conservative values and ties to law enforcement will be a HUGE PROBLEM

Still haven’t decided what I think would be worse to end 2020... a lakers loss or a Biden loss.

Knowing my luck. Trump will win. Lakers will get knocked out by next week. Finals will be clippers vs Boston.

Still haven’t decided what I think would be worse to end 2020... a lakers loss or a Biden loss.

Knowing my luck. Trump will win. Lakers will get knocked out by next week. Finals will be clippers vs Boston.

laker loss def worse. 4 more years! 4 more years! Lol

Reactions: DLF
Kuzma and KCP primed for a big series.

Lebron/AD creating from the post, plus our top 3 defense, and it's lights out for MDA and the Morey era in Houston

I say sweep em if you can.

I expect LJ to be super aggressive going to the rack all night with no shot blockers.

just got to limit the number of unforced/lazy turn overs and we should be good.

excited to put the nail in the rockets coffin finally.

they loose this series it’s over, morey blowing it up. The harden experiment will come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom