**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gotta give it up to Vogel, he's been making great game to game and in game adjustments. Javele and Dwert served their purpose keeping AD fresh for the playoffs to play the 5 but their services are no longer needed unless it's a blowout.

This team needs to treat game 4 like a must win, Come out early & put them away & this series ends in 5. Harden & russ haven't exactly been the greatest in must win situations & Dantoni naturally falls when things get tough. Ending this in 5 would be such a major dub just for the rest aspect.

Also gotta appreciate Bron & AD only playing 34 minutes a night thus far, The bench playing well is really allowing them to get some rest in during the game.

So I’m watching post game interviews of Harden... dude is trying to push the narrative that the Lakers won cus of their “length” hahaha...

first of all... Dwight DNP, Javale never played second half, and AD has fallen in love with the 17 footers. I wonder if Harden is playing dumb or if he really isn’t paying attention.

Anyways, these are the reasons for the win
1) turned up the rotational defense in the 4th
2) playoff rondo
3) lebron and AD dominating

and that was rookie Kuzma out there... cutting, rebounding and scoring different ways... NOT THAT 1v1 CRAP!

Surreal, watching them in summer league feels like yesterday lol

now kuz and caruso are closing out playoff games for us

EhcrcxFUwAEg0lF

Last edited:

petty asses lol
no accountability.

His second half shots were actually even more open. He started the third missing two or three open 3s.
He also got fouled on a handful of those layups he’s talking about.

Is there anyone in the league that likes Harden?

I remember in the all star game draft LeBron and chuck were making fun of him being drafted last of the starters

Back
Top Bottom