**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's hilarious with the CWebb and Reggie commentary when there's a phantom foul or a ticky tac foul and they pause for way too long.. like "umm yeah what do we do now."
JVG and Mama Goes that Man be like most definitely a foul enough contact on the pinky finger to cause a foul while jokic gets away with murder and lakers couldn't attack the paint and get no calls.

Jokic is a bad man though - but AD badder.
Refs were trash and nuggets actually shot worse from 3.

Lfgggg

80A3AC53-431A-42E4-8B16-739267039DAE.jpeg

I'm glad we won but we have a lot of things to clean up.

- This was some of the worst execution I've ever seen by LeBron in the 4th quarter. Literally don't know what he was doing. He just dribbled the ball around until the shot clock was almost up and either chucked up bad shots or turned the ball over.

- way too many turnovers. Unacceptable and it almost cost us.

- Kuzma played awful. This was probably the worst game he's played all playoffs. Not only was he getting cooked by MPJ, he kept making it personal and taking bad shots and turned it over a lot.

- I love the fact that Dwight is engaged and playing good defense but he needs to chill out. While he's trying to get under Jokic's skin, he's picking up dumb fouls and techs

I think this was the refs evening things after Denver’s complaining, hopefully they let the next one go more like playoff basketball.

thus team & AD needed that shot, they was already a tight knit group but shots like that in the playoffs just bring a different type of spark & confidence.

4th alone, a contested step back three, Floater to take the lead, & then the GW from three. This is our Forward/Center 🔥🔥🔥

Lakers have a habit of taking other teams best punches and coming out with wins.

Game 3 is gonna be tough, think Murray gonna come out trying to get a 50 burger.

Back
Top Bottom