**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

72ekdddwc1161.jpg

GL and good health Boogie. Too bad we never got a chance to see you play in the playoffs rockin that Lakers on ya chest.

Dedmon is the obvious choice here imo, but if he want more money then I'm 100% green light on Taj Gibson

Nobody thinking about possibility that boogie didn’t wanna come here. Very difficult for him to earn more money in 2021 by playing as the 14th or 15th player. Even if 9th player that’s about 20 mins

on a team like rockets. He will get lots of playing time. And zero pressure

Nobody thinking about possibility that boogie didn’t wanna come here. Very difficult for him to earn more money in 2021 by playing as the 14th or 15th player. Even if 9th player that’s about 20 mins

on a team like rockets. He will get lots of playing time. And zero pressure
He’ll barely play
Has he been cleared to play basketball yet?

Boogie will end his career trying to keep up with Russ and Harden lol

I’m loving the additions on paper. But I’m also weary. I hope the chemistry was there. Last year everyone knew their place. This year we have more people trying to prove themselves. And the defense doesn’t look like it will be as good.

Regardless, I’m excited to see it play out.

I was a little worried today about the clippers chemistry issues and trez

I rewatched that interview. It’s clear to me what Harrell is talking about is how cocky the team was for thinking they could just walk in and beat anyone they wanted without trying. Probably felt a sense of cockiness by PG and kawhi that pissed him off. Clearly the guy plays hard every game. He wasn’t an issue til kawhi and pg came. Maybe it wasn’t him? Being Klutch helps too bc he knows bron and AD for a while now

Napier, Knight, or R.Jackson?

Gibson, Kaminsky, Dedmon, or Mahinmi?

Ellington, Moore, W.Chandler, or G.Robinson III?

There's still some decent names to fill the last couple roster spots.

Need a backup PG for sure

Had to watch some Trez highlights because I literally don’t watch any clippers crap except against the Lakers and damn he has a motor. He look like a polished Randle with more control and eats in the paint.

Damn
I completely forgot we got Wesley Matthews

It's gonna be fun to watch this team during the season, especially when Bron sits out.
Really wanna see these guys gel

Gasols really gonna be not only bros that have rings, but rings from the same team now?

Back
Top Bottom