**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

With DeAndre Jordan joining Kyrie and KD in Brooklyn, Kawhi ain't want none of taking the extra load that will be required of him for his team to stay in the race in the now powerful eastern conference.

If you're Kawhi, who do you play with...AD, Lebron, and Kuz...or Lou, possibly Jimmy, and Harell?

It's a no-brainer decision and is why all the key free agents have already begun signing with teams on day one.

I have no doubt in my mind Kawhi will be a Laker by the end of the week. And Toronto will get the last meeting just so Kawhi can tell them 'it was a pleasure working with you.'

I'm ready

Kawhi and Jimmy to the Clips

Wahlberg connection
Low key team, less attention on Fun Guy

I can see it

If he’s a Clipper. Sign these role players to 2 year deals and let’s run it up and then go after Giannis

Why hasn't Klay's deal been announced yet???? Haven't heard anything on him since last night. Thought he was gonna be done at 3:01???

so the wolves are going to have to dump contracts into the knicks, clippers, or mavs cap space.

maybe they move teague and dieng? don't see anyone touching that wiggins contract

Why doesn’t Bev go to the Knicks? They are handing out loads of cash to meet the 90 percent minimum

Bron was smart enough to announce right away last year.

Kawhi waiting and waiting and waiting only costs us (and the Clippers if he chooses them) a chance at building more depth around him. I hope that's not his plan to just return to Toronto and keep Green, and then both LA's are left fighting for scraps.

He's had weeks to work on this, he could have announced asap same as KD and then we could have been in the mix for some of these guys.

Back
Top Bottom