**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

How did Presti screw us when he just got a historic haul of picks for paul ****ing george. Cut that nonsense out. You're acting like he gave away PG for a couple 2nd rd picks and gallinari only. He made a hell of a deal when put in a ****ed up situation. Nobody screwed us except Kawhi for stringing us along knowing he wasn't coming. What's done is done, gotta look to who we have now

Y’all see this?

943F5C65-70BC-491E-B201-32FC5E040FA5.png

How did Presti screw us when he just got a historic haul of picks for paul ****ing george. Cut that nonsense out. You're acting like he gave away PG for a couple 2nd rd picks and gallinari only. He made a hell of a deal when put in a ****ed up situation. Nobody screwed us except Kawhi for stringing us along knowing he wasn't coming. What's done is done, gotta look to who we have now

Nah man I’m still irrationally angry about how it all played out all of a sudden
F Russ west for pushing PG away
F kawhi for scheming to get PG
F PG for demanding a trade out
F presti for giving in to the trade demand
F kawhi for stringing us along for days

FUUUUUU EVERYONE!!!!!

:angry:

:lol:

:frown:

Reactions: DLF
Yeah Kawhi cold for that one
Whole entire family and pops lakers fans
I think some of it was the FO and the other part was Lebron and AD taking away from his individual brand

On another note though people sleeping hard on the lakers
I know y’all hate him but LeBron got a full summer of rest and now this prob pissed him off. Every time some **** goes down like this he comes back pretty motivated
Also AD > PG by a large margin

And there’s looking to be ton of shooting now
Clippers look good on paper and defensively but like I said
PG shrinks and Kawhi can’t pass out of double teams and he goes ghost for long stretches of games
He struggled a lot during the finals imo esp because of him getting trapped

And he still got hurt even with the load management lol
Mofos just smoking they own **** rn but idk man I’m not too high on the clippers

Going all in is cool but you gotta be smarter about it.

It all goes back to letting all the young guys go and being thirsty to get off of Moz contract. You cant let young assets go just for cap space. I'm pretty sure we couldve gotten Randle and Dlo on below max extensions and then traded them when the opportunity presented itself. Those wouldn't be toxic deals. Crazy cuz the did the exact same thing with Nance and Clarkson, sign them to reasonable deal then move them for picks to open up space.

Now we have 1 young asset and no future picks to use to go after the next available star.

I consider myself the number 1 hater of the Dlo trade. To this day.

However, I'm somewhat over it simply because Dlo and Randle would've been shipped off for AD in all likelihood. The endpoint would've been the same.

Yeah Kawhi cold for that one
Whole entire family and pops lakers fans
I think some of it was the FO and the other part was Lebron and AD taking away from his individual brand

On another note though people sleeping hard on the lakers
I know y’all hate him but LeBron got a full summer of rest and now this prob pissed him off. Every time some **** goes down like this he comes back pretty motivated
Also AD > PG by a large margin

And there’s looking to be ton of shooting now
Clippers look good on paper and defensively but like I said
PG shrinks and Kawhi can’t pass out of double teams and he goes ghost for long stretches of games
He struggled a lot during the finals imo esp because of him getting trapped

And he still got hurt even with the load management lol
Mofos just smoking they own **** rn but idk man I’m not too high on the clippers
I’m at a point where I don’t give a **** if we don’t make the playoffs. As long as the clippers suffer to the level of Greyjoy

Back
Top Bottom