**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Long Live Lonzo
upload_2019-7-9_11-5-55.jpeg

Published on Apr 1, 2012

The thing about Bradley is that he's washed, but at the same time, at the age of 29 he is still young enough to have a comeback season. The same is the case with Boogie.

And the opposite is the case with LeBron. He's not washed yet (27, 9 and 8 on 51% last year), but at 35 he can definitely end up being washed next season. A lot of planets have to align for the Lakers, but if they do, they're winning the chip.

Man, I just realized how eerie the similarities are between this team going into next season and the insanely hyped team that was going into the 2012-13 season:

3.jpg

9.jpg

The two biggest stars, LeBron and Davis are at the exact same spot of their careers that Kobe and Dwight were.

Now I never slander players or act bitter towards them for not coming here, y'all know that but imagine if The Lakers and Bron tried to get KD, Kyrie and Jimmy got the heisman from all of 'em then had to settle with their 4th option. Imagine what the narrative would be.

jbhmmm.png

Man, I just realized how eerie the similarities are between this team going into next season and the insanely hyped team that was going into the 2012-13 season:

3.jpg

9.jpg

The two biggest stars, LeBron and Davis are at the exact same spot of their careers that Kobe and Dwight were.
Uhhhhhhhh Dwight and AD? The same spot?

Dwight hadn’t played in a year bc of back surgery.

Kuzma is nothing like Pau, Nash or World Peace.

Anyhow, I can see Zo signing with the clippers. ;(

Now I never slander players or act bitter towards them for not coming here, y'all know that but imagine if The Lakers and Bron tried to get KD, Kyrie and Jimmy got the heisman from all of 'em then had to settle with their 4th option. Imagine what the narrative would be.

jbhmmm.png
But the clippers probably reached out to KD jimmy and Kyrie too and failed etc

jbhmmm.png
The narrative is “no one wants to play with Lebron”
And it still is lol
Most people still think that AD only went to Lakers because RP manipulated him to :lol:
Even tho that boy kawhi got denied by everyone he DMed lol

Reactions: DLF
I have been espn and fs1 free since Friday of last week but man one thing that grinds my gears is that nobody has said anything (unless they did and I’ve not caught a glimpse is it while channel surfing) about kawhi “tampering” with OKCs star player PG13. LeBron was crucified for courting AD, but not one person said it wasn’t cool for Kawhi to suggest to PG he should ask for a trade a year after signing a 4 year deal

For the record I don’t think kawhi should be crucified for it but just keep it consistent. Don’t make it an issue if it’s the Lakers

I have been espn and fs1 free since Friday of last week but man one thing that grinds my gears is that nobody has said anything (unless they did and I’ve not caught a glimpse is it while channel surfing) about kawhi “tampering” with OKCs star player PG13. LeBron was crucified for courting AD, but not one person said it wasn’t cool for Kawhi to suggest to PG he should ask for a trade a year after signing a 4 year deal

That's because it's not tampering for players to recurit or talk to other players even if they are signed on to a current team like how PG is.

That is how the CBA is setup right now.

That's because it's not tampering for players to recurit or talk to other players even if they are signed on to a current team like how PG is.

That is how the CBA is setup right now.
I know it’s not tampering. They had a problem with LeBron courting AD but none with Kawhi courting PG. just keep it consistent

I know it’s not tampering. They had a problem with LeBron courting AD but none with Kawhi courting PG. just keep it consistent

The problem the media and other fans had was that supposedly Rich Paul back in last December or January made it public that AD wanted out and was demanding a trade out of New Orleans.

Which Rich Paul claims it was Del Demps and the Pelicans owner who leaked out that info.

Back
Top Bottom