**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You and MVP MVP was tag partners with the hate last year. :lol:

I gave him a clean slate until he started cutting up again :lol: :smh:. I'mma give him the benefit of the doubt with this new roster. I do like the fact that he at least signed on the dotted line, put on the golden armor and saw what the kids were about before forcing his hand. That's more than you can say for other superstars who fly under the radar with their moves

I gave him a clean slate until he started cutting up again :lol: :smh:. I'mma give him the benefit of the doubt with this new roster. I do like the fact that he at least signed on the dotted line, put on the golden armor and saw what the kids were about before forcing his hand. That's more than you can say for other superstars who fly under the radar with their moves

I respect it. :pimp:

Not holding a grudge for nothing unlike some others.

sass2.png

Any of y’all mess with the Drew League? I’m there every weekend. Shaq, Bronny and Rich Paul was in the building today.

Lol @ thinking Jeanie wouldn't have his number retired. Deserving or not.. it's Lebron James.
The most popular/polarizing athlete in the world.
which is why if he wins just one i see him getting a statue

youd be crazy not to considering he is one of the goats

It's automatic. If a Laker player is a HOFer and wins a title he goes up. Period. No debate, no discussion.

That's why Fish has 5 and no jersey retired, no HOF.

Bron has the HOF. If he wins a title, his jersey hangs. Zero debate.

So should Mitch Richmond have his jersey retired? :lol:

What if AC Green the NBA Iron Man gets elected to the HOF?

Reactions: MVP
disaster waiting to happen. Don’t be dumb Vogel. Start Bradley or Caruso next to green. Bring Kuzma off the bench

Having LeBron play the point is a quick way to tire him out offensively and also give up 120 pts. No one in that line-up can defend point guards. We need to start an actual guard

Take all this summer talk with a grain of salt. Last year this time we heard Lebron will focus on his post game the upcoming season. Never happened. Now we’re hearing he’s the starting point guard. Lol. It will all be sorted out in training camp

Why would you want lebron in the post when he's a elite perimeter playmaker

Lebron in the post with McGee, lonzo, kuzma and Ingram clogging the paint :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly. some of these cats are looking for any reason to complain about LeBron. some of the complaints are valid (like his lack of defense and leadership) but some of their complaints or just absurd.

We were the worst 3-point shooting team in the league, and you want to take one of our better the shooters and our best playmaker and put him in the post with a bunch oh of non shooters?

which is why if he wins just one i see him getting a statue

youd be crazy not to considering he is one of the goats

Wilt won 1 championship with the Lakers on a clearly reduced role on that team and does not have a statue outside Staples Center. But he did get his #13 jersey retired by the Lakers.

No F’in way Lebron gets a statue here.

Cleveland definitely since he brought that city their first championship in over 50+ years.

Miami jersey retired there for sure. Maybe Pat Riley and the Heat ownership give him a statue there.

Reactions: MVP
Wilt won 1 championship with the Lakers on a clearly reduced role on that team and does not have a statue outside Staples Center. But he did get his #13 jersey retired by the Lakers.

No F’in way Lebron gets a statue here.

Cleveland definitely since he brought that city their first championship in over 50+ years.

Miami jersey retired there for sure. Maybe Pat Riley and the Heat ownership give him a statue there.

100% he's a mercenary

Back
Top Bottom