**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The 3 point shoot is nuts. We played way better this game yet still where basically tier JUST like game 1 with 12 or so mins left

Couple stats...

We out rebounded them. Not by a lot. But we did grab more offensive rebound then them as well.

All of the starters we - in +/- expect for Lebron. He was +15. All of the bench players were + in +/- except for Bubba cheese.

just gotta be careful with that trap of harden
because they're literally leaving upper echelon shooters WIDE open lol

**** was mad annoying
and if I'm them im never helping off PJ in the corner

I was shouting at my tv late in the fourth when Russ had the ball in the right wing 30 feet from the basket and AD is guarding him and for some reason rondo or Kuzma slowly made his way to double Russ leaving Gordon wide open but luckily he missed it. Can’t do that man

Also how sweet would it have been if AD at the very end when he was holding the ball running out the clock had swung his arms to draw the foul on harden just to show him up.

AD's midrange is crazy. Instead of focusing on the post, just catch at the freethrow line and shoot over them.
all of that missing he had in the season and complaining we did paid off
cuz now he is ****ing butter from there lol

and i think that actually makes him harder to guard because he can still go down low on the block and use his swiftness and uber athleticsm to score

it's legit nasty, I feel like when AD starts with bully ball then gradually goes to his bag, he dominates

PJ is good at backing down davis but boy there's nothing he can do to that shot

2012 vs 2020 lmao this is not a human

hoMAxMs.jpg

22 3's made
17 FT's made
13 2's made

INSANE.

They don't want to shoot 2's. Please stop leaving Eric Gordon wide open for 3's. Good Lord. :lol:

We dominated 3 quarters and still had to claw out a W. Can't have those let downs like the 3rd.

That said, they play a 7 man rotation, have already played 2 more games than us, keep leaning on them/pounding on them with our size, they will wear down. Size is our strength, matching up to their small ball is not. Keep grinding them down....

For some reason the media and nba nerds all around have been telling us that AD catching the ball at 20 feet with PJ Tucker on him, dribbling two times before turning around for the clean jumper is a “bad shot”

look at the very first play of the game. LeBron to AD. Post up. Two dribbles. Turn around. Splash.
We have that shot as many times as we want. I’d like AD to take 28 of those shots a game. It’s unstoppable. It will break down the Houston “top rated” D like there’s no tomorrow. They’d have to triple team him which would leave green and KCP wide open for 3

AD’s middy has been insane
He’s even making tough contested fadeaways lol
Praying to the basketball gods that that continues for the entire Offs
**** is unfair for a player like him to be able to do that especially at that efficiency

AD's mid range face up or turn around 13-17 footer is getting to be almost as automatic as Duncan's off the glass 15 footer or Kareem's sky hook. Wait til AD starts working the post a lil more a la james worthy...you already know he got that quick spin move to the baseline....

this is where having a center like Zubac would have helped the lakers big time. Howard and McGees inability to have ANY post up game hurts us because if they wanna put PJ tucker on AD, that would have left Covington on Zubac (for example).

also, if Mcgee is out, will/can we activate Cacok? Hes hard and I think he can be a great big player for us

Back
Top Bottom