**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Also. Green. Danny green.

next series (hopefully) will be do or die for him. If he plays poorly like he has all year- win or lose...he will and should be traded this off season for draft picks late first rounders years from now would do

Last edited:
au5cz36cu3m51.jpg

I read on Reddit the prices at checkout didn't reflect the prices. But some people got Dodgers gear for cheap.

Bruh those numbers are ****ing nuts lol

Y’all getting deja vu?
Basketball is such a crazy sport. Despite those numbers. Our championship hopes really hinges on how good rondo Kuzma Kcp and to a lesser degree Green play (green is off the hook bc he’s dead to me now anyways) will play. What teams role player will hit the open 3 with 4 mins left in a game 7.

Basketball is such a crazy sport. Despite those numbers. Our championship hopes really hinges on how good rondo Kuzma Kcp and to a lesser degree Green play (green is off the hook bc he’s dead to me now anyways) will play. What teams role player will hit the open 3 with 4 mins left in a game 7.
Tbh rn I feel like Kuz gonna be that guy. Maybe KCP to a lesser extent.
like Kuz not gonna get 19 but he gonnna have impactful buckets

You and I are so on the same page, my guy. I mean, to a T.

-foe

Reactions: DLF
I'm kind of disappointed about waiters being out out this series, i was hoping he could get a lil rhythm against the Rockets. I think he could do a good job on a guy like Harden or Gordon in small spurts.

In all actuality Dion would fit in really well with this Rockets team

I just read a rumor that he brought a lady friend that wasn’t his girlfriend :lol: not sure how true it is but that is hilarious
Interesting

I read that he was in the mood for some Neopolitan ice cream and he got in a fight with Kuzma for the last serving

Was game 2 the game in the series that houston shot lights out?!?! because if so that could be huge.

They are do for a horrible night or 2 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom