**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ordered the caricature shirts from lakers store on sunday. no shipping yet. i should have just waited to get in store because they had full stock at my local ****'s according to my buddy :lol:

got my tee from undefeated super fast, though

I should’ve held out from buying mine online and bought mine from the mall in Ontario when I was coming back from Vegas. They had a ton of them and the black championship shirts smh. Got the blue swing man M&N shorts in today. Got a Kareem jersey that shipped out yesterday. Still no shipping on my Nike caricature shirt from fansedge. I see they have their own branded one on the site, but it won’t ship until November.

n6obga1hzat51.jpg

Ordered from fanatics the night of, all preorder got a ship date of Nov 2 lol

to CP3 hell nah with that contract. Gonna be over the cap just with 3 guys

I think DMC gotta be #1 priority.

Team becomes drastically more dangerous just adding him, granted he’s slow but the spacing he would provide in the half court would be nuts...plus he rebounds and protects the rim.

Defending the p+r gonna be a problem but with our guys willingness to help and fly around shouldn’t be that drastic of an issue.

Bron, AD, CP3, Dwight, Boogie, Rondo, KCP, Caruso, Bradley, imagine typing all of this 5 years ago.

Wait, we did. :lol: :rofl:

I know Lebron trusts CP3 but I never liked the dude. Was actually happy that the trade fell through back then.

Trade Kuz Green.

Would like to keep Dwight

The plug and play moves by Pelinka worked last season. Can it work again?? was it a fluke?? :nerd:

hope not.

They’re definitely trading CP3 this

Lebron orchestrating a deal to get him hear are rumor headlines at the moment 👀

I think we give Kuz another year to try and work things out, unless it’s a deal we can’t turn down.
Waste of time he’s reached his max
He can’t play with Bron and AD
He entered the year as a 3rd option ended being the 5th

Back
Top Bottom