**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Absolutely.... IFFFFF he is willing to sacrifice his role ala Dwight Howard. If he’s ok taking series off if he isn’t playing well but still cheering teammates on

Exactly. If he's willing to be a catch and shoot guy, I'd gladly take him but if he wants to pound the air out of the ball and shoot 20 times, then you can keep him in Portland.

to me it depends on what Melo we gettin, not trying to take a chance on an ego when we don't have to. Regardless how anyone feels about DG,Cook,Mcgee whoever, when it came to playoff time they KNEW their roles and operated within it for better or worse.

I'm honestly not sure if Melo can do that.
It's not good when thats runnin through everyone's mind
but then there's this guy his name is Dwight Howard......

not sure Melo would even go for that kind of contract

thumb.aspx

s-l1600.jpg

Gotta get one of these for my whip.

Our biggest challenge next season is going to be Golden State (I'm saying this after hearing about Lou Williams, Trez and Beverly basically not liking the preferential treatment that Kawhi received last season- and I'm assuming that 1 or 2 of those guys won't be returning to the clippers [Trezz being the most likely to leave]).

With that being the case- Bogdon Bogdonavich is a RFA... his situation in Sac was up in the air last time I heard with Budd Heild complaining about playing time, but also just having gotten new money.

I know we don't have a whole lot to throw at Bogdonavich money wise but according to Spotrac Sac's qualifying offer is at $10.6M... I think I read a Kevin O'Connor article on the Ringer last week that said that the Lakers would have money at around $10M to offer someone.

AD should take less to get that kid on the roster. Every time I've seen him play he reminds me of Ginobili with less defense.

We won't make it to the finals again without a solid third scorer.

Make it happen, Rob!

Golden state roster as built right now is trash . They aren’t much to worry about at this point.

q
Warriors are TBD. Can't judge them right now.
Need to see what Wiggins & their bench can do

We know what Curry/Klay/Draymond are about.

only thing that concerns me with Warriors or any team tbh. is we like to leave shooters

Back
Top Bottom