**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1603328162100.png

Got a dodger vibe to them. I like it...

1603328162100.png

Got a dodger vibe to them. I like it...

The throwbacks are way better than these and their Dodger themed too down to the cursive. I'm assuming this honors Jerry West or Elgin Baylor in the 'Lore' series.

The throwbacks are way better than these and their Dodger themed too down to the cursive. I'm assuming this honors Jerry West or Elgin Baylor in the 'Lore' series.
Ya the cursive was way better

also I guess no number switch?

After thinking about it, I think AD is gonna sign a 1 + 1.

He’ll do so to align up with Bron’s next contract. l believe Bron wants to play until he’s 40 so I think after this contract, he’ll sign a 2 + 1, and AD will be eligible for the 35% super max and he’ll sign a 2 + 1.

You're Rob Pelinka and have $3M to burn.

Do you give it to Dwight Howard or Markieff Morris, and why? Let's assume Javale McGee opts-in and has no trade market.

Do you give it to Dwight Howard or Markieff Morris, and why? Let's assume Javale McGee opts-in and has no trade market.

Tough but I'm going with Kieff solely because he can spread the floor.

After thinking about it, I think AD is gonna sign a 1 + 1.

He’ll do so to align up with Bron’s next contract. l believe Bron wants to play until he’s 40 so I think after this contract, he’ll sign a 2 + 1, and AD will be eligible for the 35% super max and he’ll sign a 2 + 1.

so you think a generational talent wants to play in his prime with an aging superstar all the way to age 40?

might be true but it’s interesting to see what’ll happen. If AD wants to be “the man” and get all the credit, he might not want to stick around. Unless we can get another legit star to help when Lebron is old and stiff and shooting nothing but long threes

Kief 20/20 times. Kief is the undercover super important guy for our team that I pray we resign. Nobody is talking about him

Don't envy Rob at all, sophie's choice for sure

Personally I'm going with DH. We need an able body to relieve AD or to be on the floor w/him
AD definitely paying attention to the roster moves, and if want to keep him we need to secure a backup or someone comparable to DH. Elden Campbell 2 if you will.

Kieff is great, he came through for sure and it's not a diss, but we can find a replacement or have someone fill his role I feel more easily.

I forgot to mention, Boogie looms too. Even though we shouldn't expect much contribution if he were to be signed.

I was frustrated by those two as much as anyone, but you would be giving up your two primary wing defenders.

Frankly, I would avoid Oladipo. Damaged goods until proven otherwise.

Danny Green was really below average on defense and Kuz's brain capacity is low IQ at best.

I just think they aren't good honestly. Can't hurt shots consistently and can't play defense at a good level.

Danny Green was really below average on defense and Kuz's brain capacity is low IQ at best.
Danny's lost half a step, but is still a positive. Kuz makes his mistakes, but I liked the strides he made on defense this past season.

This team thrived on defense and chemistry all season. I wouldn't disrupt it for Oladipo or Lavine. A change around the fringes is more likely and helpful to me.

Is Oladipo injury prone? Can he play well as a third wheel? Does he need the ball to be effective?
Why’s the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

I think as long as Kuz is on this team friendly deal you roll with him. If it gets to the point you think we can't keep him, ship him at the deadline.
Also Danny has that veteran effect that goes beyond the scoreboard. He always seems to be in the right place to make certain plays. I wouldn't give up on him.

Back
Top Bottom