2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Fair enough. But Russ is not guaranteed to have top 5 production this year despite his talent.

And I’d blame the OC

But if I had my choice of anyone for next season right now for without factoring in team or contract, I’d take dude 2nd after mahomes

Brady has to drop off at some point but for a season I’d put him 3rd still

Just because the injury concerns, then I got Rodgers, cam and then wentz

Then luck (can’t put him higher til I see his arm stronger) and then rivers

Then I got brees.. and then I guess Matt Ryan

Considering what I saw from Luck last year I think he’s poised to wreck this year. Thinking about it he’s actually my pick for MVP this season. Which I guess makes him number 1 on my list.

Coming up with those rankings is kinda hard lol. You could sit there all day justifying reasons why someone should be moved up or down which then causes chain reactions.

Ain't even anti-Steelers, just puttin' the battery in DeadsetAce DeadsetAce 's & @rolaholic's backs.
5.JPG

It's funny the spin now.......

Russ literally did NOTHING in playoff games and would win. 9 completions vs Saints. 100 yards no TD's up by 29 vs the #1 offense in SB (THEN he adds two cheap TD's). 4 INT's vs Packers. Wins em all. Beats the Vikings when their kicker misses from the damn goalline. :lol:

Now, "he has nobody" and he's still getting credit........and not winning anything.

That's fantastic. Matt Ryan, Cam Newton, Phil Rivers, Andrew Luck, Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers need that same bulletproof backing I guess.

It's funny the spin now.......

Russ literally did NOTHING in playoff games and would win. 9 completions vs Saints. 100 yards no TD's up by 29 vs the #1 offense in SB (THEN he adds two cheap TD's). 4 INT's vs Packers. Wins em all. Beats the Vikings when their kicker misses from the damn goalline. :lol:

Now, "he has nobody" and he's still getting credit........and not winning anything.

That's fantastic. Matt Ryan, Cam Newton, Phil Rivers, Andrew Luck, Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers need that same bulletproof backing I guess.

Russell Wilson in 2019 is not the same Russell Wilson from 2014

Same dude that would get on his knees for luck when he was a walking turnover, winning 8 games in the worst division in football and getting blown out in the playoffs not winning anything :lol:

Russell Wilson has been making winning plays for the Seahawks his entire career, including his rookie season. Especially when the team has never given him a winning o-line, including making plays with his legs. It’s about more than counting stats (and his counting stats his first few years were fantastic and record setting in many cases).

My reasoning is after an unbelievable rookie season Mahomes takes a step back his sophomore year. Not unreasonable to think, he’s young.

And I think Dak and Goff are both dependent on what’s around them. Gurley’s load will he reduced with his chronic knee issues. Cowboys have a solid offense around Dak this season. Dak goes as Zeke goes and they have a nice WR corp with Cooper, Gallup is nice, and Cobb if he stays healthy which I think he will.

Lol oh yeah you’re right. His first season starting. Point remains. There’s film on him now and he lacks experience.

i mean, even if he drops to 10-15% of what he was last season.. that's a pretty good season

let's say his season is 85% of what his 2nd year was, that gives him: 4,332 yards and 42.5 passing TDs

MVPs have literally been won with less

Even if Mahomes takes a step back whats that 35 TD's instead of 50? He's better than Matt Ryan. Imagine if Mahomes had a monster like Julio to throw to. Lawd.

And Dak is literally the same QB since his rookie year. No improvement at all and he's turned the ball a lot the last 2 years. While Goff has improved a lot.

I already said I’m not ranking on talent alone. But what I expect this season. Mahomes doesn’t have Julio. Ryan does.

Back
Top Bottom