2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

You’re using one small part of my argument for Mahomes against me. Not enough. Also, I’m taking Brees because he has been more consistent over the years than AR and has the same amount of rings.

Your own argument kills your list. :lol:

5 years ago Brees was better than Russ. There no way you can say that today.

Your own argument kills your list. :lol:

5 years ago Brees was better than Russ. There no way you can say that today.

Brees is better than Russ. Not sure what planet you’re from... BUT I won’t let you manipulate this debate by taking bits and pieces and changing the topic as you go. This is all about AR NOT being the best QB in the league. I wouldn’t even argue against you having him 3rd. So stop twisting.

Brees is better than Russ. Not sure what planet you’re from... BUT I won’t let you manipulate this debate by taking bits and pieces and changing the topic as you go. This is all about AR NOT being the best QB in the league. I wouldn’t even argue against you having him 3rd. So stop twisting.

Manipulate what? We only allowed to talk about Aaron Rodgers cuz you stuck and can't defend your list? :lol:

Again, your own logic kills your list.

Manipulate what? We only allowed to talk about Aaron Rodgers cuz you stuck and can't defend your list? :lol:

Again, your own logic kills your list.

I stand by my list. And I stand by the fact that you are twisting the topic to divert everyone’s attention away from the fact that you put AR ahead of a 6 time champion, and the most talented QB we’ve probably ever seen, coming off an MVP year.

ALSO, as a side note - Drew Brees is a much better leader than AR... and that is a huge factor in ranking QBs.

D_x85hyWwAI3SxU

Brandi Love

I stand by my list. And I stand by the fact that you are twisting the topic to divert everyone’s attention away from the fact that you put AR ahead of a 6 time champion, and the most talented QB we’ve probably ever seen, coming off an MVP year.

Still can't defend ranking Brees over Russ? Aight.

Still can't defend ranking Brees over Russ? Aight.

Since you are admitting you were wrong about AR at 1, by changing the topic completely, I am going to entertain to a degree - Brees is a better thrower, leader, and has had an overall better career than Russ.

Kinda confused by the Brees talk. He posted career highs in QBR and Completion % in a season where he lost 2 games and should have been in the super bowl. They just dialed back him throwing it a million times a game to play within the offenses strengths.

Will be interesting now that they don’t have the two-headed monster after losing Ingram.

Still feel like he’s Drew Brees to me though.

Back
Top Bottom