air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-1.jpg
air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-8.jpg
air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-2.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-3.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-4+.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-1+.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-6.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-7.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

HAVEN'T BEEN DONE RIGHT, SINCE NINETEEN EIGHTY F'N NINE.

& I HIGHLY doubt, they ever will be.

|l

Attachments

• air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-9.jpg
    air-jordan-4-fire-red-1989-9.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Is it wrong of me to be skeptical of these and the cements? Clear dates have not been given for either, and jb hasn’t dropped multiple NA retros for different models in a year since 2016.

Is it wrong of me to be skeptical of these and the cements? Clear dates have not been given for either, and jb hasn’t dropped multiple NA retros for different models in a year since 2016.

I too am skeptical. If i had to guess, I would say that these either get scrapped or will have a jumpman on them.

hope these still released... havent had a pair in this colorway since the mars 4s... i sold those a while back... but would love to have another pair

I don’t think these are dropping. Jb seems to be going with more commemorative type drops. Not just an Anniversary alone, but specific events like the Shot in 1989 or the Infrared 6 debut in All Star Charlotte.

I don’t think these are dropping. Jb seems to be going with more commemorative type drops. Not just an Anniversary alone, but specific events like the Shot in 1989 or the Infrared 6 debut in All Star Charlotte.
Hopefully we get the 5s next year for the 69 point game.

Hopefully we get the 5s next year for the 69 point game.
That’s definitely possible. That’s my favorite white based 5, but I want the black tongue Fire Red too. The silver tongue was already brought back with the Nike Air.

Been debating back and forth about getting a ‘12 pair and doing a tab swap. Just can’t bring myself to do it. Shape is horrible. Those og pairs posted are straight

Wc4...bm5..Bi6..bc4...bc3...jordan been dropping all that late 90s early 2000 wave. All classics tho can't blame em. Need these fire red 4s BAD

Back
Top Bottom