2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I think Maroons are underrated. They are comfortable imo. I copped in 2019 off Stock X when value was low. I got them for under retail.

Just sold my pair recently along with a bunch of pairs I barely ever wear. These are cool just not a pair I ever reached for. Getting close to 10 years old now, which is crazy.

I made love to my Breds when I first got them.

It was awkward for both of us.

We don’t talk about it when I rock em.

…but it’s the elephant in the room.
016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

Parker Lewis?

I think I have an episode taped somewhere in between In Living Color and True Colors. That early 90's Sunday night FOX lineup

Just sold my pair recently along with a bunch of pairs I barely ever wear. These are cool just not a pair I ever reached for. Getting close to 10 years old now, which is crazy.
How did you move your nds kicks? eBay/goat? Joints be moving slow af

How did you move your nds kicks? eBay/goat? Joints be moving slow af
eBay. Yea unless it’s popular stuff they’re tough to move at a fair price. Someone got a steal on my NDS maroons lol. But at the same time I sold 2018 BC3s and 2019 BC4s for almost $200 each and they were both trashed. I was legit considering just tossing them but I figured I could probably get like $40-50 for them.

Ebay is definitely your best bet if you want to get the most for a used shoe IMO. Going to deal with a few annoying messages but that comes with the territory.

You must have special feet bro if u find maroons comfortable lol
Those were just as uncomfortable as the last white infrared 6 retro, I was lucky to even walk around the mall in em for an hour or two without my feet starting to hurt. Having said that, I feel the comfort has improved a bit on the 6's over the past few years. The midsoles feel a bit more softer and they have better insoles now such as the PU ones on the NA pairs.

Back
Top Bottom