2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Maybe they mean 2010 from the pack.

Never owned og or 2000 but prefer these simply because they're the original colorway MJ wore.
Not going to front I owned the varsity red as well and they did look good to me still.

So, I’m going to be in Ottawa, Canada this Saturday (Grand Uncles funeral)... Does anyone know if being out of US effects the SNKRS app?

Top 5 questions/comments I get on YouTube:

1. How's the red compared to this red and that red compared to that red? Is it as red as the shirt you're wearing?
2. Varsity reds > Infrareds
3. No contrast in heel? I'm skipping this release!
4. I remember the tongue height being everything on the OG. It touched my knees. Don't look like the retros do this.
5. If I wear 9.5 in Nike SB, 10.5 in Hyperdunks, a 10 in Off Whites and a 9.5 in Payless shoes, what size should I get? Wait, these are TTS right?

:lol:

8E5D8C7A-61BC-453B-8BB3-F418A4C2E26F.jpeg
I just remembered Nike misspelled Infrared on the Box back in 2000. I had 2 pair of those Infareds.

These were to easy to hit on. Actually ain't want to spend the 209 sns charged me. I signed up week ago and forgot. But changed my mind after copping 3 other sneakers this week. Wish they made it easy to cancel. Hate they charge you once you hit the raffle instead of letting you pass. Can I cancel on sns?

Last edited:
Do you guys expect resell on these to be much higher than retail? My local footlocker and finish line are doing first come first serve and i’m sure i could grab a couple extra.

Why would you pick that then? You thought to size up?

We been saying TTS for weeks
I could be wrong but while I was filling it out I picked it and thinking it's odd they got that size. Looked away due to kids and completed the raffle assuming I had 12 picked. Hope I'm wrong cuz I don't think they take returns or dealing with selling them or my wife asking why I got two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom