2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Won my local Hibbett raffle for my size! Super pumped, a lot less stress for my attempt on SNKRS tomorrow morning for the double up!

question. if you dont confirm your reservation
whats kinda message does the app give?

ive forggten to check on the last two release so idk if i just missed the window or did get picked.

Can I cancel my order?

If you are looking to cancel your order then send us an e-mail on [email protected], please type in ”Cancel” in the subject section followed by your order number. Bare in mind we can not guarantee that your order will be cancelled if you send us a cancel request, however if your order hasn't been processed by the time we handle your cancel request we're normally able to cancel it.

Forgot about the pass but I just checked SNKRS and its not even showing up :lol: .. I'm glad I didnt even try, that app is a joke. I'm not sweating these at all though.. Footapps will have me covered especially since I dont wear reseller sizes.

Forgot about the pass but I just checked SNKRS and its not even showing up :lol: .. I'm glad I didnt even try, that app is a joke. I'm not sweating these at all though.. Footapps will have me covered especially since I dont wear reseller sizes.
reseller sizes?

Back
Top Bottom