2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Local champs had a restock this morning. Was the only customer so was able to cop two pairs in my size with the best quality and contrast.

About sizing, these def run a half size big. The pairs I copped on RD were in my tts 10.5 and my feet were swimming.

329B24FE-CA0B-4B93-9890-7623858E6B19.jpeg AD1F408F-9938-46D8-8302-0E0D5F14F9CE.jpeg

Congrats brosef!!!! Heel looks great!!!!

Even though my FTA order got cancelled, resell is about $240 for my size 8 smh... after taxes I was already at $220 so I might as well put a bid in

Oh well.. at least I know there’s a higher chance of this getting fulfilled

Lol now my Footaction order stuck in the IL snow storm. Should have been here today, now Monday.

Which one would ya'll rather keep if you could only keep one? :

1. Flawless pair but no contrast
2. Contrast, but the infamous toe box scratch/scuff on one of the shoe.

I looked over my pair yesterday. No contrast.

But I’m not going to waste my time posting pics just so the same couple people make excuses for why I can't see the contrast. Lol @ lighting. In person it should be easy to see if it’s there. It’s not there. And again, I personally don’t really care.

Last edited:
Which one would ya'll rather keep if you could only keep one? :

1. Flawless pair but no contrast
2. Contrast, but the infamous toe box scratch/scuff on one of the shoe.

Thats easy, because I never cared about the contrast and Ive had every Black/Infrared pair, So it would be the Flawless pair for me.

2D7BDD47-A25B-472E-822D-D4C45653A318.jpeg

Streets and roads are still trash so all I can do is admire them as of now.

I grabbed 5 pairs in my size to keep the best 2 pairs.
Only one shoe had QC issues imo.
And 3/10 shoes (not pairs) have the contrast heel.
I don’t care either way about that personally, but these are very well done and seem very attainable which makes it a great overall release.
94D79914-2460-4270-B3D9-D913E219F777.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom