2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
TS6 easily crushing maroons.
giphy (38).gif

Yall be trippin about these going to outlets without Travis name on them

CW is dope, def more wearable than those macklemore green 6s and that millitary style additions suits 6s well and do not feel gimmicky on that siluette (maybe glow in the dark outsole is too much tbh)

Materials also feels premium

Don't you know it's the NT way to hate on any shoe that has the slightest bit of hype? It's a right of passage on here :lol: :rolleyes

This is why I cop sneakers that I like to impress myself, not to impress other men on the internet. I agree tho that the Black Infrared 6s are the GOAT 6, and easily better than the Travis. It's my second favorite Jordan of all time, period.

I think in a lot of cases though the hype is drivin solely by its limited supply more than the actual look and style of the shoe itself. If people really like the TS6 that is great and I truly hope they get theirs. But dont look down on my Black Infr 6s because its an "everybody has those" GR.

I really find nothing appealing about any TS Jordans. They take an original design, modify it with a +color scheme then make it limited. Then people fall right into a trap of thinking they have something great. No different than with collabs and Off Whites. Again, I would love to see how these all would sell if released in GR quantities. I think JB knows the answer to that already which explains why they do what they do. And for them to put the bold NA on the back of what should have been on Original colorways shows JBs greatness in trolling buyers that keep the brand going.

It's 100% marketing genius. The backwards swoosh on the 1s still looks so stupid to me....

How is Stadium Goods for a good clean pair of these? Are they good about not dealing with defect pairs? Or is it like stock x?

Do you guys by any chance also have scuffs on heels right bellow that fabric part under the spoilers? I had them on for like 5 times and I have these scuffs on both shoes... may be that I was driving car in them

These are my grail but that nubuck material is awful, wish these were smooth leather instead or something more durable

Do you guys by any chance also have scuffs on heels right bellow that fabric part under the spoilers? I had them on for like 5 times and I have these scuffs on both shoes... may be that I was driving car in them

These are my grail but that nubuck material is awful, wish these were smooth leather instead or something more durable
Agree with you, the nubuck is a missed on these retro.

I sold my maroons. didn't like the fit. quality pales in comparison to ts6. ts6 just a much better looking shoe imo. then like I said add on top of that the quality and it's not even close. yalls opinions are solely based on nostalgia.

I sold my maroons. didn't like the fit. quality pales in comparison to ts6. ts6 just a much better looking shoe imo. then like I said add on top of that the quality and it's not even close. yalls opinions are solely based on nostalgia.
You may be right there. But if you put a Maroon 6 next to the TS 6 Im always gonna pick the Maroon just off looks alone. To say we only favor due to Nostalgia is like people saying you only favor due to Hype. Unfair statement either way if your a true fan of the shoe.

Not really the thread for either shoe... but if I had to choose a shoe yo wear, I prefer the colorway of the maroons over the TS'

Back
Top Bottom