2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Late but here are the nubuck Varsity Red 6s next to the suede Raging Bulls 5s

20190127_190124.jpg

20190127_190426.jpg

20190127_190224.jpg

20190127_190200.jpg

Can’t lie, those Varsity Reds do look good brand new.
And they are better than the infrared 14 but they are not close to the og or the 2000. I hope these are better than all the retros, but only time will tell, and with Gentry back, I am not holding my breath!

I’m watching a Different World, and that show always makes me appreciate the og retros even though I know they’re different. That show got into buying sneakers again with Infrared 6s from 2014. Even though the color was a tad off and there was no Nike Air, just having something like the old shoes from the 90s was enough for me. It must’ve been glorious owning Jays in the 80s and 90s before the hype overshadowed everything

Opinion Nazis.

Who was checking for Seinfeld? Nobody giving Jerry credit for jays. It was after the fact/ after thought/ cute nidbit that Jerry was wearing Jays. All the others listed were part of the culture of the youth.

Infrared pack sat where I was at.

Bought 2 packs. One when finishline opened and one later that evening. Maybe they flew after that first day. People wasnt feeling the $300+ tag I’m guessing. Beat one pack to death just sold the other on goat.

Last edited:
Idk why people think that the Varsity Red’s were dope to majority of anyone at the time.

I copped two pairs cause I wanted black / red VI’s so bad, and they ended up sitting.

It wasn’t until a few years went by that newer cats started this whole “varsity reds are fire” nonsense, and the 2014 bright shade of infrared only threw fuel to the flame.

im still baffled that someone in this thread said that the varsity’s had “history” :stoneface:

Idk why people think that the Varsity Red’s were dope to majority of anyone at the time.

I copped two pairs cause I wanted black / red VI’s so bad, and they ended up sitting.

It wasn’t until a few years went by that newer cats started this whole “varsity reds are fire” nonsense, and the 2014 bright shade of infrared only threw fuel to the flame.

im still baffled that someone in this thread said that the varsity’s had “history” :stoneface:
Yep, this sneaker caused a lot of revisionism. Same with others from 2009-2011. Folks think I’m lying when I say the toro pack sat even discounted and split, or that the Flu game 12 sold a lot faster than the White/Red 12s back then(in my area at least). I regret it, but I grabbed the flu game 12 first day. Can’t remember if it was at midnight or in the morning though.

Maybe where you lived. They sat in my mall in all six shoe stores. Ashy nubuck and dark red wasn’t the vibe back then. Infrared pack flew tho.

That’s crazy I remember these going the first day. Then the resell value was kinda nuts a couple years later. But this was just the shop I worked at at the time and surrounding footlockers etc that sold through so idk. I was also on a hiatus

Back
Top Bottom