2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Paid the extra $5 snkrs shipping charge to make delivery on Tuesday rather than Thursday .. lit

Last edited:
Super easy cop today! Got outa bed around 3pm, didn't end up getting to the mall till around 6:15 pm. Cruised into HOH, no line, super chill, copped three pairs no problem. Two of the boxes were looking a little rough so I asked the dude if he would see if he had anything better. Came back with one better box but couldn't find anything better for the other one. Ended scooping up all three anyways. Went down the street to the Nike Store and scooped up one more pair just because I was still salty about that 3rd box from HOH. Dude at the Nike Store said they still had plenty of size 10's stock. Also said they had a couple odd sizes like 13, 14 etc. Was a very plesant, no hassle experience overall. This is how it should always be!

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with these. Honestly though, if it wasn't for the Nike Air on the back, I don't really feel like this would have been nearly as exciting. I took a few side by side pics with a fresh pair of 2014's, and the 2019 Infrared is darker, but it's not that dramatic IMO.

IMG-3476.jpg

IMG-2722.jpg

IMG-2727.jpg

Here's a side by side of a fresh pair of Jordan V's Black/Metallic with the thicker Nike Air on the back compared to the skinnier 2019 Nike Air. Seeing as how we been waiting for the NA on the back for so long, I really wish JB would have gotten this perfect but I guess they gotta have something to entice us with on the next release. :ohwell:
IMG-2735.jpg

And I'm not sure if this was talked about already or not but there is a very noticble difference in size on the ankle pads between the 2014 and 2019 versions. The 2019 versions are substantially bigger than the 2014! Going thru some older pics, it would appear that the 1991 OG was a little fatter than the 2014 but not as fat as the 2019. Can anyone else confirm?
IMG-2732.jpg

That last pic, don’t you have the 2014 and 2019 label switched?

Everywhere in Australia was sold out 5 secs after launch. Had to get my pair through the End Clothing raffle. Can’t wait to get these on... and stop wearing my Black Cat 6s.

Copped two pairs, one on the early sneakrs drop two weeks ago and another pair yesterday, got both in hand and both got a deep scratch/indent on one of the toe boxes, not the end of the world but not great for £165

Copped two pairs, one on the early sneakrs drop two weeks ago and another pair yesterday, got both in hand and both got a deep scratch/indent on one of the toe boxes, not the end of the world but not great for £165

Just pick up a third and return one. Then repeat. I'm sure these will be restocking multiple times over.

I tell those kiosk clown cleaners

“I don’t clean my shoes, I buy new ones!”

Exactly!

So as far as stock numbers went. My homie is mgr at champs and they got 35 pairs. He said Footlocker and Footaction got around the same. This was in a big mall. Seems like that was the target number and they made it so more stores had a run of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if these are worth a double up just yet. especially with still having a 2014 in great shape. i think a concord 11 deserves a double up before these based on colorway and being dirt magnets alone. still debating

I was debating which is more double up worthy with myself if I decide to.

Despite how well done and clean the concords are infrareds take it for me, such a bad *** cw. Altho I dont have 6's in hand yet.

That xispacejam post.

Can't agree. The shades are different. I think his post was too speculative.

Back
Top Bottom