2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Did anyone get a shipment email from the FTA restock ? I contacted them last night and was told it was processing normally and there should be a email shipment soon.. I notice my confirmation does say ship from the store
Mine is still processing also. Thankfully since my SNKRS pair is going back. Hope they are acceptable

FED9D253-8E81-48E0-8AF7-0D301F78124C.jpeg

Glad they stopped with the size sticker on the insole. And what’s with cats who leave that in 0]
Thats the 1st thing i do when i get new aj1s. Remove that sticker! And dont try it on with the sticker it will be almost impossible to remove after that.

I dont plan to rock them woth the lace lock. I tried with my BM5. Never loiked right. But i so badly want them to work.

Also. I think the back heel tab always looked so wierd on the aj6. I wonder if it would look better without it.

Mine came in today. ****ing gorgeous shoe. At the same time it looks mean. Wishing I doubled up. The quality on the materials and build is all there. Very happy. Lucky I didn’t have to pay for this pair

I still think it’s funny how there’s so many pairs from 91 that don’t look far off in color from the 2014, yet the 2014 is allegedly the furthest from the OGs

Is it possible that the current state of the 91 version became pinkish over the years and were previously more red when they were newer? I feel like I would have remembered if the OG was pink. Maybe it just fades to pink after several decades.

Clips from Strictly Business, and photos that aren’t over saturated show a pink like color. Not as pink as the 2014, but the 2014 was like a pale version of the color imo
1EE597F7-749F-4996-842A-6DF46302DF79.jpeg
B29F9A54-0AAF-4792-908E-4BE1F9B1055F.jpeg

Did anyone get a shipment email from the FTA restock ? I contacted them last night and was told it was processing normally and there should be a email shipment soon.. I notice my confirmation does say ship from the store

I got shipping confirmation late last night, right after I chatted to confirm that one of the orders I placed did cancel. Mine should be here Friday.

Anyone read the SLAM interview with Gentry about this release. Tried to post link but I cant for some reason.

Is it possible that the current state of the 91 version became pinkish over the years and were previously more red when they were newer? I feel like I would have remembered if the OG was pink. Maybe it just fades to pink after several decades.
I am going to say yeah. Being around when the og released and having a pair as a youngin, I don’t recall ever seeing pink or ever hearing they looked pink by anyone that I was around.

Back
Top Bottom