2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
You’re either trolling or need to repeat reading comprehension. But carry on, make fun of another NTer who doesn’t check under their bed at night to make sure Gentry isn’t there

Im sure both you and kd can relate

B9AB9229-B31B-4C0A-8399-4A7E0163DB56.jpeg

Enjoy your Gentry influnced jays.

Goodnight sir.

i can't see him putting out butchered OGs with the remastered program in place. Maybe I'm being to optimistic :lol: I don't care if new colors or all 3M uppers or whatever come out as well, though. There's room in the world for remastered OGs and wild *** pony hair versions.

Where on earth does a sz. 9.5 still exists in store???
I was surprised as you. I walked in and saw they still had an adult size on display and asked the worker if they still had any left. He asked for my size, went in the back and came out and told me "last one left." It was actually the display shoe I saw when I walked in. I'm in Honolulu, Hawaii.

It may not be bologna. Every OG 5 ankle part had molding done and is synthetic. Molding might require synthetics to withstand the heat. Even if Tinker didn’t design it that way, that’s the tech they had to work with.
The “accident” is the shiny effect.
Look at OG 5s, even the ankle parts for the Grapes and Fire Red are shinier than the part with the Nike Air.
0B192E6A-0BF4-4AE9-B4DE-888EAFB31F4F.jpeg
15607F27-8B97-4205-9621-AE55AF75ED9F.jpeg

JB still uses synthetics for the heel portions of 6s and 5s. The fresh prince is all genuine aside from that ankle portion.
I remember my 99 fire red and these 2013s have different leather on the collar or whateve
LMAO I feel like I haven't seen that gif in years
First for me, lol. That is hilarious

I was surprised as you. I walked in and saw they still had an adult size on display and asked the worker if they still had any left. He asked for my size, went in the back and came out and told me "last one left." It was actually the display shoe I saw when I walked in. I'm in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Ahhh makes somewhat sense. I was in Maui last week and was going to buy at the footlocker. However, it was uncertain if they got theirs in on time for the release. My bro ended securing me one in Cali

With Gentry back at Jordan Brand....there’s only one reason why stuff like this is happening...he’s all “Oh you guys want Nike Air on Jordan’s again??? Oh I’ll give you Nike Air alright”.

Here come a WAVE of non OG colours with Nike Air. He’ll bastardize anything he touches.

50C68E88-32B5-4E1F-B55D-D0835A57B1F9.jpeg

297164CE-BAB8-48EB-8073-CE4D28D5102A.jpeg

Here’s the goon himself wearing some of his inspired garbage...
E5D4D37A-220F-4A42-AE1D-5D6EB37AFB77.jpeg

Yeah but James Whitner/Social Status designed those purple pony hairs. With a connection to Fran Cooker at JB if I recall correctly. Right?

Or are we just saying Gentry ALLOWED the release thus we're mad a Gentry?

EDIT: I think I answered my own question. :lol:

Last edited:
Agreed that 3's as a whole have been crap.

But I've never understood why people get upset about shoes creasing? (FWIW these 6's look like they might never crease, which is cool but creasing doesn't bother me at all).

Creasing isn’t the issue. The fact that they were pre-creased was. I want to be the one to crease my shoes so I can try to avoid it when possible.

Man, I went too hard on coppin this month. if you had to return 2 out of 3 shoes which ones would it be.... Blk/Infra, Social Status 6, or Turbo Greens... pick 2 .

Interesting story. Could of course be total BS. But at least on the V, I remember saying months ago its ankle difference always seemed more likely to me to be caused during the production process. But the V ankle wasn’t as smooth as the heel on the VI. The VI seems done on purpose whereas the V does not. To me, anyway.

The Original Blk V does have the same exact shiny heel that the VI has. If you really observe photos you can see the difference in the materials used. The story is not bologna by any means.

74CC2CD8-3D17-47C9-A177-542BE4D6AE16.jpeg

The materials they used back then with the technology available at the time produced what was released. I nitpick just as much as some of you guys, however the facts have been provided for us and some of you are still in denial.

am i the only one who doesn't necessarily see a problem with gentry coming back to jordan brand? some of the dopest jordans came out while he was there.

7BEAEF95-49BA-4060-A631-90D4D975CBA8.gif

Back
Top Bottom