2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
AA30DE0C-F514-4E5D-821C-CE2D1D482292.jpeg

Off topic this far after RD isn’t bad. It’ll just be a few on foots or occasional restock comments otherwise

2016 Metallic 5s were so good.
The 5,6,11 are all in good shape. Now if only JB could show some love to 3 and 4. I might even forgive Gentry for all those years he spent abusing the brand if he could just fix those two.

What's wrong with these? I was never a big 3 and 4 fan for like 15 years of buying my own Js, but now I love them. These are my first 3s though.
DSC_0186.JPG

Yeah dude I hate to sound like some elitist douche bag, but if you dont know whtas wrong with the remastered AJ3 then, just wow, lol. The shape is awful and is the opposite of even the 2001 which are miles away from originals.

not every1 is up on the history of jordan models like that. alotta folks arent even aware that these are remastered and that there was a previous version, much less the differences etc.

chill.

2016 Metallic 5s were so good.
The 5,6,11 are all in good shape. Now if only JB could show some love to 3 and 4. I might even forgive Gentry for all those years he spent abusing the brand if he could just fix those two.

Don't forget about the ones. Everybody forget the ones... I literally just post this pic of how the molds for the 1s are starting to resemble Air Forces 1s. You know how much more older sneaker guys would love to see this shape sole come back... Imagine how all the newer vintage style 1s would look...

LL-1.jpg

Yeah dude I hate to sound like some elitist douche bag, but if you dont know whtas wrong with the remastered AJ3 then, just wow, lol. The shape is awful and is the opposite of even the 2001 which are miles away from originals.
OH well...

I've owned multiple pairs of every black-infrared release. The minor details don't bother me much, only the Jumpman on the back... If you need to nitpick every little thing, don't buy them, create your own. Crying about the little things in life is pointless. You just come off as a whiny B...
Alcoholics anonymous helped me realize this, lol

Maybe 30-40 years ago Nike wasn't thinking they were going to release the same shoe every few years and the molds were lost?

But to be real, I can't think of a single Nike retro that has been able to maintain the same shape or details as the original release. And it's not just Nike/JB that has that problem.

I don't understand why they just cant keep the molds. I mean how hard is it?

I remember asking this question years ago and the response I was given was Nike never anticipated retroing any of their shoes. Even in 1994 when Nike first retroed The I, II, & III, the original molds were long gone (destroyed over time). Believe it or not the first Retros were considered a bust and most made it to clearance racks. From what I was also told was it cost a lot of money to make the molds and as time went on, Nike decided to go with more cost effective measures. This would explain why every Retro we get now even will differ from the previous Retro of the shoe.

think about it for a second.. if the blue prints for each shoe was never destroyed think about how many people would have their hands on actual nike patterns, it would be a lot nike knows that these would be stolen from the factory so again the will destroy them even if the factory sent them back to nike there is to many touches and to many possibilities for these to be stolen. you always hear about UA factories claiming to have the real materials but you will never hear any of them brag about using og blue prints.

Back
Top Bottom