2019 Indianapolis Colts Thread

WHAT A WIN! Came into arrowhead and played smashmouth football! Jacoby takin care of business and Marlon Mack running for 125! That KC def is horrendous. That team will not be getting to a Super Bowl with a defense like that.

No Leonard, no Hooker, no problem.
3 sacks on Mahomes.

This why we NEED Vinatieri to be clutch.

Brisset didn't look as slow as last week lol, nice run TD. Luck's athletism was underappreciated, I was always pleasantly surprised when dude ran for it, faster than most would assume.

Mack doing his thing.

Patrick Mahomes was still making some nice throws out there, they almost converted on 3rd and 28. That was a nice 4th down stop by the defense.

air spider 777 air spider 777

I forgot to mention Justin Houston, this was his KC homecoming. He got a sack on Mahomes and prevented the 1st down on that 4th and 1 after the big 3rd and 28 stop. He played a great game.

Last edited:
Fam, I'm genuinely upset we lost to the chargers. That loss is gonna come back to haunt us. Can't believe the bum *** Titans beat them.

Deshaun Watson is a beast. I really wanna root for dude. But F the Texans lol.

Zach Pascal went off.
Ebron balled too.

4 TDs for Brisset.

Leonard with vicious stiff arm on that pick lol.
Justin Houston with 2 sacks.

Took care of business today. Reich with that playcalling though towards the end. Glad Vinny made the fg.

2257.gif

Jeeez smfh at that loss. Hope Jacoby is ok.
And im not gonna totally rip Vinny on that fg bc the laces were out, but fam that **** wasnt even close. I thought that was Vanderjagt kicking. :lol:

Man, maybe you were right about 8-8. Two disappointing loses in a row. Hoyer played pretty damn well last week so I wasn't that worried but damn.

Took care of business on Sunday! Sucks so much that Mack is out for a while but I think Hines and Williams will fill the role nicely.

Loving how the RBs have been running all season. Hopefully Mack only misses 1 game.

Randomly googled Booger the other day only to find out that he is Anthony McFarland that played on the Colts back in 06-07 lol. I used to use him inside on Madden with Corey Simon. Freeney and Mathis on the ends. Glorious times.

Frustrating. Reich was uber conservative its like he is scared to let Jacoby do his thing. What the **** man

and the pass d played like dog ****

Another **** game. Vinatieri with another couple misses and the secondary looking like ****.
Bad game all around

Tough loss yday. The pass defense has been atrocious and we gotta sort that out.

Sad to see Vinatieri go out on IR but it is time to call it a career. Gotta find another kicker.
Hopefully we play better against the Saints next week. We arent going to win but I hope we play close.

When I heard about Luck, I thought we we became unlucky.

Though we have bragging rights in the league - because of Frank Reich we’ve been getting unlucky and it’s not because of Brisett.

It’s because of the defense. We need to structure our next season on an implementation of a new direction through the drafts. We need to situate ourselves on becoming invested defensively at the SS and FS and draft high at the CB roles.

Okereke is a name, he’s been struggling with the mistakes of the referees through their doubt and, I don’t note any other players from the few games I’ve watched to be noted well enough to be remembered.

Ebron should be named the starting TE. He’s been doing well.

Our main set should be a Double TE set with Doyle - a FB and a running back to show gains and a WR that can make YAC through flanker screens.

I’m willing to bet that Drew Brees is not as interested in his team this week and it’s sad - because they beat us in the Super Bowl.

Cheer hard, or helmet back home!

Another whooping from the Saints. Hate that team so much.
Defense was atrocious once again and let us get lit up like crazy. Everything was on Brissett and hes not that kind of qb to be playing from behind like that.

Its going to be a 7-9 season most likely but next year we gotta revamp our gameplans.
Lets go Colts!

I was hoping like hell that Brees wouldn't get this record today. Beating Peyton's record while beating the colts...makes it even worse. I swear they showed Brees' family after every play, annoying af.

Hate the Saints but since Brees got it, I hope Brady never beats the new record. I hate the Pats even more.

Micheal Thomas balled. Multiple Colts DBs looked foolish out there.

Brisset over throwing WRs every chance he got.

Nice win today! Everything clicking on all cylinders! Shame we are not going to the playoffs.
Hope Nelson is ok. Concussions arent a joke.
Butler is a bum and a ***** for doing what he did. Hope his fines are heavy!

Last edited:
This reminded me of the Titans game a few weeks back. That one was close until well into the 4th quarter.

Welp, get well Jacoby. He definitely hasnt been the same since that injury. Even tho I think he might have been playing injured that doesnt take away from some awful decision making this second half of the season.

Back
Top Bottom