**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yo do the Lakers NEED to trade their first round pick next year to have enough room for the 35% max?

Will the cap hold related to the 2019 1st round pick prevent us from offering the full max?

Houston by 8 tonight. Will be close until mid fourth when Houston’s starts hitting a ton of 3s while we have svi,lance,hart,Kcp and chandler out there.

But we will win the rest of the 3 games on the roadie.

I sense a loss this game too, Houston will be playing desperate. Will be pleasantly surprised if we can come away with a W.

Reactions: DLF
I sense a loss this game too, Houston will be playing desperate. Will be pleasantly surprised if we can come away with a W.
Lakers gonna be fired up too. Especially when we get hit with 10 straight Harden free throws... Chandler gonna lose his mind.

Reactions: DLF
Houston by 8 tonight. Will be close until mid fourth when Houston’s starts hitting a ton of 3s while we have svi,lance,hart,Kcp and chandler out there.

But we will win the rest of the 3 games on the roadie.

Gonna be close until the refs are acting a fool and Harden shoots 15 free throws in the 4th quarter.

We 17 and 10 but we still flawed and not “great”. Love the team though but every game is a nail biter. Would love to watch a game that I can rest during

Lakers management don’t need the force any trades this year that has short term benefit. Let’s just see what we got and continue to develop the young core and then let’s entertain any opportunities in the future. I can see a lot of team trying to get our young guns next year.

Lakers want Wayne Ellington. Remember he was available in FA for a while and barely got any money. Instead we called Lance first thing bc he is born ready LOL.

Last edited:
wayne-ellington-dunk-lakers.jpg

Laker legend Wayne Ellington.

Back
Top Bottom