**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Brooke was not a slouch on Defense last year and being a knock down shooter would help...

But agree to disagree. We still in a good spot and we can get better.

Dude it is even an argument that we should have resigned Lopez? Who would you rather have? Beasley or lopez? Enough said. It’s ok to admit magic made a mistake.

Always entertaining thread. No one mentioned in the string of benchmobbbers - Eazy Earl the Pearl Clark, that guy shined in MDA offense.
But anyways the Center position McGee and Chandler has been the biggest surprise and blessing this season. They had low expectations and with all the attention the other positions receive they play the right spots on offense and protect the paint.
Even 14 games into the season seeing Lebron as a laker is still weird but glad hes on my side.
The team is deep and developing a chemistry

C’mon

Dude it is even an argument that we should have resigned Lopez? Who would you rather have? Beasley or lopez? Enough said. It’s ok to admit magic made a mistake.

JaVale and Chandler are upgrades at the position, why is beastly even being mentioned? Nobody wanted watch that garbage lonzo/Lopez pick and pop for another season. Lopez’s 3pt shooting does t outweigh everywhere else he lacks.

He did block and rebound. Not like he was a defensive stopper but he wasn't Kuzma on defense.

You clearly don’t watch the games.

Brook avg 4.0 rebs and 1.3 blocks last year :lol:

We straight

Thank you. Dudes capping for a seven footer with those “defensive” stats. So dumb.

Last edited:
Brooke/Javale woulda been nice

But Javale/Chandler is working so I'm happy.

Certainly would love the extra shooting from Brooke, but if they land Korver, and KCP can get goin a lil bit, we'd be in good shape.

What's funny is both McGee and Lopez have similar limitations; Neither can guard the pick and roll and are average rebounders at best.

Lopez has his limitations on defense, but he's fine overall.

Solely relying on counting stats is dumb.

Exactly....but people who say they watched the games claim he was getting killed on defense...

Shows me who was really watching the games...

This has all the makings of a trap game on the road.
But I have faith that LeBron knows that and is making sure the young kids don't get complacent.

77224vfmccx11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom