**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

TAMPERING SZN!!!!!

Bron and AD better be in Toronto (or wherever Kawhi is rn) pulling a Clippers with DJ

IDGAF

Honestly If D-lo wants all of it (assuming 27) I’d ask if he at mist 22-25 so we can bring in a couple guys

-Suggested they may be better off spending the cap space on two players ($12-15M player and $8-10M player)

This is interesting. I think the value of say D'lo/collison is worth more than something like Pat bev/Danny green. Especially when the latter would be declining maybe as soon as this season

Collision is 31. Bev is about to be 31. Green is 32. I'd say they all have similar value from an age perspective but Bev and Green's actual skillset is needed more.

I am 90% confident we’ll have the full max. I think Rob had contingencies lined up with the pelicans/hawks so that’s why things are (still) fluid. But in any scenario it’s hard to imagine Rob didn’t negotiate a deal that ultimately ended up with us having max space. Probably finding suitors for Wagner, Bonga, JJ to increase compensation/minimize draft picks we gotta attach to them but if not then they just end up on the hawks for whatever they initially agreed to when the AD deal went down.

And if this is true then Rob deserves a ton of credit.

This is interesting. I think the value of say D'lo/collison is worth more than something like Pat bev/Danny green. Especially when the latter would be declining maybe as soon as this season
They actually suggested a Collison and Green backcourt as one scenario. Or a Beverley and Bullock combo.

But I think spending more than $4-5M on Bullock would be an overpay.

Collision is 31. Bev is about to be 31. Green is 32. I'd say they all have similar value from an age perspective but Bev and Green's actual skillset is needed more.

I'm assuming collison would be a lot cheaper. Bev is also injury prone and green is just overrated at this point of his career and wouldn't be worth the contract he would probably command

E8E8B4F3-D662-48E5-8424-F1BF2600376D.jpeg
Jeanie looking old on the red carpet, would still smash.

So if D Lo comes and that leaves something like 11m of free cap
Who y’all wanting?
If we end up getting D’lo best believe AD ain’t waiving his kicker. He’ll waive it to get a kawhi level max at 32 but if he doesn’t wave it and we need 27 to sign D’lo he’ll be cool collecting the cash and getting vet guys with the rest

For the last time, d’lo Ain’t coming for less then the max. Some team will give him the max.

LBJ and AD recruiting, no way we miss out on max talent.
I hope so
Bron gotta fell these guys that he’s tryna take the back seat
AD getting 27 a game so Bron won’t have to
Bron avg double digit ast for the first in his career
Esp if a third guy comes
Bron going 20/12 :lol:

I hope so
Bron gotta fell these guys that he’s tryna take the back seat
AD getting 27 a game so Bron won’t have to
Bron avg double digit ast for the first in his career
Esp if a third guy comes
Bron going 20/12 :lol:
Bron wants that scoring title. Think he’s gotta average at like 24/25

Wish we could have traded Deng and had the extra 5 mill, been able to keep Lonzo. Still maxed d’lo

Lonzo
D’lo
LeBron
Kuzma
AD

Fantasy world

Back
Top Bottom